In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Message to Allah'bama: Be Careful in Oregon

Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
edited October 2015 in Politics
this is not a prediction or even a warning, but merely an examination of historical events and comparison to today's situation. When "the powers" were either threatened (eg Bobby Kennedy) or had completed their use of a person (eg Malcolm X, Martin King Jr) the powers arranged for an assassination or at least assassination attempt (Ronald Reagan) and the lining up of acceptable fall-guys and setting the stage for them to be convicted- whether they were guilty or not, so as to further the powers agenda.

It is clear that Allah'bama has done just about as much damage as possible and just like a baseball team, when that point is reach the GM fires the manager and replaces him with someone to take the team to "the next level".

So Mr. President, watch your back if you desire to complete your term. those assigned to protect you may be your biggest risk.

Comments

• shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so many things to say in a moment like this....
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    resized_meme-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-wear-tin-foil-hats-but-when-i-do-i-smear-peanutbutter-allover-myself-e4f5be.jpg

[:D][:D][:D]
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    The president is dancing to the tune that "the power" is laying down without missing a beat.

If anything, he'll be awarded a platinum tu-tu.
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Where does that leave the Hildabeast,in relation to "THE POWER" that be?
    Is she the new "ANOINTED ONE" or,will her server debacle find her in some CLUB FED convalescent home for a few years?
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    The president is dancing to the tune that "the power" is laying down without missing a beat.

you can say that again. that boy dances like a puppet, not an original bone in his body, he's made to be lead by the nose like his underlings and the dirty masses that follow him begging for bread. I swear, it must be obvious, he is not at the top of that food chain, leading me to believe most seriously that there is some higher power in the Democratic party that pulls all the strings, that is their real source of political power and money, sort of like Satan sitting somewhere that's the real boss, that gets all the profit. what's more, since every single Democrat politician is merely a cog in their machine, this "real power" at the top that controls and directs those politicians is a) always going to be there, therefore b) unelected yet dictating whatever you get when Democrats get elected. therefore you (well not you, the * that vote Democrat) aren't voting for a different person, you are voting for that Satan. he might lose an election here and there, but as soon as another Democrat gets elected, he is right back again.

I bet that Satan really likes Obama. that's his boy. a reflection on the water: his boss must be ungodly detestable and loathsome.
  • Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    The danger is when/if the polls/investigation show Hitlary to be an unviable candidate & the country not likely to elect Sanders- That leaves Biden. Since being a sitting president adds immeasurably to a campaign "they" get two for one: They turn Allah'bama into a sainted martyr, much like a modern day JFK and they get a replacement for Hitlary, turning Biden into a sitting president who now has the benefits of the presidents assets for re-election. Biden could pardon Hitlary and make her Vice-President. The last part is speculation since "they" might figure Hitlary's train has left the station and they need to pick some one younger for the next regime.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buschmaster
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster

you can say that again. that boy dances like a puppet, not an original bone in his body, he's made to be lead by the nose like his underlings and the dirty masses that follow him begging for bread. I swear, it must be obvious, he is not at the top of that food chain, leading me to believe most seriously that there is some higher power in the Democratic party that pulls all the strings, that is their real source of political power and money, sort of like Satan sitting somewhere that's the real boss, that gets all the profit. what's more, since every single Democrat politician is merely a cog in their machine, this "real power" at the top that controls and directs those politicians is a) always going to be there, therefore b) unelected yet dictating whatever you get when Democrats get elected. therefore you (well not you, the * that vote Democrat) aren't voting for a different person, you are voting for that Satan. he might lose an election here and there, but as soon as another Democrat gets elected, he is right back again.

I bet that Satan really likes Obama. that's his boy. a reflection on the water: his boss must be ungodly detestable and loathsome.
    Remember the Star Trek episode where you had to use a special visor to look at the Medusan ambassador or you'd go mad? I think he's in charge and has sneaked around and hidden all the special visors.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe Elmer lives in Oregon.

21niibl.jpg
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The person he needs to be concerned about is Hillary. People have a way of disappearing or committing suicide that have dealing with the Clintons that start going sour.