In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Democrat's Trillion Dollar Tax Hike Plan !

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in Politics
Yes siree Bob! Not Billions but Trillions now for the U.S.Budget's and tax hikes. Isn't it grand! Our loyal loving politicians in full glory announcing plans for The Middle Class America! Stalin would be proud!

serf

http://www.atr.org/hillary-confirms-trillion-dollar-tax-hike-plan

Clinton: I have connected up my proposals for the kind of investments I want to make with the taxes that I think have to be raised. So on individual pieces of my agenda, I try to demonstrate clearly that I have a way for paying for paid family leave, for example, for debt-free tuition. So I would spend about $100 billion a year. And I think it's affordable, and I think it's a smart way to make investments, to go back to our economic discussion, that will contribute to growing the economy.

Now I'm well aware that this is a heavy lift. I understand that. But I think connecting what I'm asking for to the programs, to the outcomes and results that I'm calling for give me a stronger hand, and that's how I'm going to go at it.

Comments