In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cruz again...

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in Politics
....making an * out of himself ...says that Kashich wants Indiana to vote for Cruz!...Lying Ted is at it again...Desperate people!

Comments

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Of course, that is exactly what Kashich has himself said. Where's the lie Paul? In your post perhaps?[xx(]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually, that's exactly what he said.

Cruz is ceding some states to Kasich, who is doing the same in turn.

It's an interesting strategy....probably too little, too late at this point though. If the GOP had gotten it's head out of its * 9 months ago, Trump would have flamed out quickly.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Of course, that is exactly what Kashich has himself said. Where's the lie Paul? In your post perhaps?[xx(]
    Randy,thats yeaterdays newspaper...Kashich said he wasn't gonna do it! He said he wasn't gonna ask people not to vote for him!If your gonna reply, please look at the news about the Kasich reply when asked about it.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Randy,thats yeaterdays newspaper...Kashich said he wasn't gonna do it! He said he wasn't gonna ask people not to vote for him!If your gonna reply, please look at the news about the Kasich reply when asked about it.

Based upon those facts would you not say Kasich lied and The Honorable Senator From Texas Mr. Ted Cruz was truthful? Kasich is my governor and a living breathing miserable SOB.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cruz and Carly CC ya later
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

Based upon those facts would you not say Kasich lied and The Honorable Senator From Texas Mr. Ted Cruz was truthful? Kasich is my governor and a living breathing miserable SOB.
    Paul can't be bothered with facts, it seems.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boehner drops FOUR HARSH WORDS about Cruz

"Lucifer in the flesh," the former speaker said. "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a * in my life."

Boehner described other Republican candidates as friends. In particular, the former speaker said he has played golf with Donald Trump for years and that they were "texting buddies."

http://www.allenbwest.com/michellejesse/boehner-drops-four-harsh-words-about-cruz-reveals-this-about-trump

Yep..........this should finish off Cruz with the anti establishment crowd. Go Trump.
    Is Boehner on The Donalds short list for VP?

Trump v Clinton
    USA Today/Suffolk
    4/20 - 4/24 1000 LV 3.0 50 39 Clinton +11
    GWU/Battleground
    4/17 - 4/20 1000 LV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3
    NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl
    4/10 - 4/14 1000 RV 3.1 50 39 Clinton +11
    FOX News
    4/11 - 4/13 1021 RV 3.0 48 41 Clinton +7
    CBS News
    4/8 - 4/12 1098 RV 3.0 50 40 Clinton +10
    McClatchy/Marist
    3/29 - 3/31 1066 RV 3.0 50 41 Clinton +9
    edited November -1

The fact u cant fathom is Cruz will lose to Trump! C'mon Randy,get with the Trump program, you want be sorry![;)]
    edited November -1

The fact u cant fathom is Cruz will lose to Trump! C'mon Randy,get with the Trump program, you want be sorry![;)]
    Oh I can fathom it. The republican party is just dumb enough to nominate Trump as their offering for a presidential candidate. If and when they do, I will happily vote third party. Gary Johnson is a fine alternative to Cruz. Or if Cruz goes independent I will be happy to stick with him. I will not ever support a democrat, especially one named Trump.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1

Oh I can fathom it. The republican party is just dumb enough to nominate Trump as their offering for a presidential candidate. If and when they do, I will happily vote third party. Gary Johnson is a fine alternative to Cruz. Or if Cruz goes independent I will be happy to stick with him. I will not ever support a democrat, especially one named Trump.
    I bet you would vote for Trump if he brought you and Grace Potter together for a private show!!![:o)]
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

[/quote]

Ditto.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Ditto.
    [/quote]

Voting for a 3rd party is a vote for Hillary. That appears to be the way you Hillary supporters that are to ashamed to admit that you're Hillary supporters are going to cast your vote for her.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cruz said on the Hannity show:

Cruz also fired back at comments former House Speaker John Boehner made earlier this week referring to Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh" and a "miserable son of a b----."

Come on,, no need to say he's Miserable..

Oh and Indiana is "key" to winning,, guess that means a TRUMP win because L.T.C. has no chance of winning the first ballot vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/30/cruz-says-indiana-will-decide-gop-race.html?intcmp=hpbt1

PS: Cruz says: Trump, Boehner and Clinton part of same corrupt system. (but not L.T.C.)

Suppose he's speaking of the corrupt system he's spent his life trying to become corrupt systems leader ?
    edited November -1

Same way Obonzo was elected....take my toys and go home...[xx(]
    edited November -1

Same way Obonzo was elected....take my toys and go home...[xx(]
    It will be the GOP's choice to lose my vote again, if they choose to again run a candidate that I refuse to vote for. Just as the democrat party has not offered any candidate that I consider worthy of my vote, for many years now. Frankly, I doubt either party cares about my vote.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain