In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Putin crushes CNN smartass Fareed Zakaria on Trump

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
After seeing this video I wonder, is Putin such a bad guy ?

Zakaria is a smartass with a "****" eat'n grin. This is what happens in Russia when someone tries to make the news, rather than reporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

Did a good job of keeping out of the fray.

Comments

• WMClarkWMClark Member Posts: 821
    edited November -1
    I never in my life thought that I would admire any Russian leader. That being said I never thought the American people would elect a hack like Obama twice. Putin is an articulate man, unlike our hack who needs a teleprompter just to order his breakfast. Putin acts and carry's himself as a leader.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Putin has a lot of traditional things going his way.Most Muslims are in their respective areas of settlement historically.Christian values still in place and a sense of morality even if he devious.

Compared to Obama who is humanistic opportunist hypocrite politician with little military experience other than His NWO agenda. Nothing but a paper tiger placed in as a commander in chief for The World Corporations and free trade deals.

serf
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Putin is a smart guy...and so is the Donald...Hillary is in menopause...
  • NorthtidesixNorthtidesix Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Witch Hilly is not in menopause. She is in Hillary La La Land. The American people need to ask themselves: Do I want that THING to have her finger on the button? It is clear Putin and the rest of the world is concerned about that.
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Too bad they are too smart to trade us even. We could even throw in a few draft choices.