In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

George H. W. Bush Sexual Assualted Women?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in Politics
Sure looks like The cabal is cracking on all these creepy old powerful men.Could Bill Clinton be next? He is probably just getting senile in his old age.

serf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5014447/Actress-alleges-George-H-W-Bush-sexually-assaulted-her.html

He sexually assaulted me while I was posing for a similar photo. He didn't shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a dirty joke,' Lind alleges.

Comments

• US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Four years later and it is important now?

Sure because of "@metoo". Think about that for a minute.

I especially liked this part - "Her post goes on to say: 'What comforts me is that I too can use my power, which isn't so different from a President really. I can enact positive change. I can actually help people. I can be a symbol of my democracy.'"

See, I have the same power as a former President. Now, that's funny right there. [:D]
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would imagine GHW was trying to put his arm around her waist for the photo and couldn't get it up.

Embarrassed that he touched behind, he probably made some awkward joke to try to diffuse the tension.

I don't believe for a moment that Bush the elder deliberately tried to cop a feel.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well the ball is rolling on this B.S....how far will it go before all the money grubbers are happy...next bill klinton will say Mother Teresa groped him
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

I find it totally amazing NONE of the accusers* said a word when it happened but now, all of a sudden, they are coming forward in droves....about something that MAY HAVE taken place decades ago.

That is just hilarious to the nth degree.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    *with very few exception possibly.

Don't underestimate their power for The Next president very well may be a black/mulatto woman.

serf

Chauvinists, Sexists, Misogynists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    then look for special prisons for being white
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    More allegations of groping !

serf

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/george-hw-bush-groping-allegation/index.html

A third woman who wished to remain anonymous told CNN she met Bush at a VIP event in Houston in 2015. She said he squeezed her buttocks "a couple times. It was unmistakable. It was not just a pat. It was a serious squeeze."
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    I would imagine GHW was trying to put his arm around her waist for the photo and couldn't get it up.

Embarrassed that he touched behind, he probably made some awkward joke to try to diffuse the tension.

I don't believe for a moment that Bush the elder deliberately tried to cop a feel.
    Makes sense. Excuse me for touching your derriere, I couldn't get it up.
    Explains the pained expression on his face.
    BUSH ON THE TUSH
    (accident)
    bush_derriere.jpg