In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Planned terror attack on border

llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Politics
I read a story on Judicial Watch that said terrorist chatter for the anniversary of 9/11 will involve a southern border attack is eminent.
Will the obidiot allow this? And if he does will he plan this to disarm the people, who are shooting in self defense.
Then because of the disorder, call off elections and institute martial law?
This old bat ain't going for it.
Have y'all noticed the ammo shortage is getting worse?

Comments

• casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It appears to me that an attack on the boarder would be low hanging fruit for a terrorist.

BUT if an attack were to happen there several thing would most likely happen, first the military would be deployed to the boarder (unless the administration is able to suppress the information about the attack). If the military were deployed and closed the boarder the drug cartels would hunt down and kill every Muslim in Mexico to get the military OFF the boarder, and get back to business as usual. The Mexican government would be PO'ed that the free flow of immigrants would be disrupted (this may violate any agreement they have wild the terrorist).

But most of all it would prove Governor Perry was RIGHT.

http://www.kvia.com/news/rumors-of-isis-in-ciudad-juarez-unsubstantiated/27794390
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/30/islamic-state-has-increased-interest-in-exploiting-southern-u-s-border-for-attack-local-law-enforcement-bulletin/

On the other hand:

"On Friday, President Barack Obama suggested, however, that the Islamic State does not pose a threat to the homeland."

"A DHS spokesman was bewildered by the Judicial Watch report and told the UK Daily MailOnline that "we are aware of absolutely nothing credible to substantiate this claim" made by Judicial Watch."

Now let me run this now my list of thing the administration has been right about....................................
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    turn our southern border security over to Israelis with a time pay bonus...it will be resolved in short order
  • slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    turn our southern border security over to Israelis with a time pay bonus...it will be resolved in short order

Yup.
  • USN_AirdaleUSN_Airdale Member Posts: 2,987
    edited November -1
    i do not know about other boarder [sic] areas, but in my neck of the woods..., i have been told there is a group of "guys" who can be activated and on the border within 30-45 minutes with full "military" style equipment.

i do NOT want a muslime invasion.., but........
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and where is the right spot to be in 1951 miles?? ALL OF IT and this BS the border zone is about 60 miles wide
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and where is the right spot to be in 1951 miles?? ALL OF IT and this BS the border zone is about 60 miles wide

Come on how else do the authorities ban firearms for Americans? Chaos happens then people die and the government cracks down on citizens rights to protect them from evil terrorist.

Has the patriots act I&II stop terror and made people safe if this is at our borders!

serf
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Can we use the tens of thousands of Israeli illegals that are already in the U.S. or do we have to import more of those scum?
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

Can we use the tens of thousands of Israeli illegals that are already in the U.S. or do we have to import more of those scum?

Isn't that a bit of a harsh tone to use.
    I don't think they are ALL scum, just most.
    and why would we turn boarder security over to Palestinians, like you say they couldn't protect there own boarder.
    Israeli citizens (JEWS & MUSLIM) have passports.
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just militarize the border and demilitarize the cops. If we must globalize we need the Turkish to run our prisons. Don't use jews for border patrol, the rise in prices for bribes would make the price of drugs to go up past where the welfare elite can buy them without squeezing out more leeches.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by casper1947
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

Isn't that a bit of a harsh tone to use.
    I don't think they are ALL scum, just most.
    and why would we turn boarder security over to Palestinians, like you say they couldn't protect there own boarder.
    Israeli citizens (JEWS & MUSLIM) have passports.

I have yet to meet a Jew in this country who would support the U.S. over Israel. In my book that translates to scum.

It should be kept in mind that there are Israeli citizens and Israeli citizens. Non Jewish Israeli citizens don't enjoy the freedom of movement that Jewish citizens do. They also cannot buy or lease property. They can be voted out of their home or business by their Jewish neighbors and forced to sell out for a fraction of their properties value. In my book we should apply Israeli laws to Jews in this country and see how they like getting the treatment that's dished out to the non Jewish citizens of Israel..