In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Donald is a punk

Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Politics
He makes a statement that Megyn Kelly is on the rag when he did not like her questioning, and lies about it when challenged.

He makes a statement that Carly Fiorina is ugly, and lies about it when challenged.

He mocks a disabled reporter who properly called him on a blatant lie. Lies about mocking him, and doubles down by demanding an apology.

The man is a punk. He speaking is undisciplined, and he is a bully of the worst order.

One would think that after the cult of personality disaster that is Barak Obama, voters would be smart enough to not fall for the same crap yet again. When will Trump supporters come to their senses are realize they are supporting a 70+ year old child that due to a protected upbringing has never had to face his flaws?

He is, as many of us predicted, proving himself to be a joke. The actual joke, and a sad one it is, is that there are those willfully ignorant individuals that actually believe this * is remotely qualified to be President of our country.

Hillary is a bald faced liar and a bully.

Trump is a bald faced liar, a punk and a bully.

He would be a worse president than Bush. Worse than Obama, and frankly I believe he would be worse than Hillary if only because she will most likely have a GOP Congress to battle, whereas Trump will have one that will at some level support him because he is a Republican.

Wake up an smell the sewage, people.
Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

Comments

• Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope we get the chance to see just how bad a president he will be. [:)]
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    He makes a statement that Megyn Kelly is on the rag when he did not like her questioning, and lies about it when challenged.

He makes a statement that Carly Fiorina is ugly, and lies about it when challenged.

He mocks a disabled reporter who properly called him on a blatant lie. Lies about mocking him, and doubles down by demanding an apology.

The man is a punk. He speaking is undisciplined, and he is a bully of the worst order.

One would think that after the cult of personality disaster that is Barak Obama, voters would be smart enough to not fall for the same crap yet again. When will Trump supporters come to their senses are realize they are supporting a 70+ year old child that due to a protected upbringing has never had to face his flaws?

He is, as many of us predicted, proving himself to be a joke. The actual joke, and a sad one it is, is that there are those willfully ignorant individuals that actually believe this * is remotely qualified to be President of our country.

He would be a worse president than Bush. Worse than Obama, and frankly I believe he would be worse than Hillary if only because she will most likely have a GOP Congress to battle, whereas Trump will have one that will at some level support him because he is a Republican.

Well said as usual, and of course 100% spot on.
  • nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    Let's not get our panties in a knot just yet. There's still a lot of ground to cover before the nomination and even more up to the election.

Has it occurred to anyone that Trump is similar in many ways to a wildly popular world leader who happens to be very rich, charismatic, a nationalist, and a brutal punk? A man who's a member of the former KBG and openly considers the fall of the Soviet Union as one of the greatest disasters to befall mankind.

Given Mr. Putin's success and given that Mr. Trump is in many ways very much like him, I would have to opine that Trump is highly qualified to become president. This isn't to say I endorse Mr. Trump but it is to say that I understand his appeal. Further, I'd have to say that the worst of the Republican candidates stands head and shoulders above Hillary.

Megyn Kelly? Take Mr. Trump's comment as you will. No matter his exact intent it was meant to set her back a notch or two and it did! She never saw it coming.

Fiorina? Once again I'm not sure exactly what Trump meant. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. Fiorina is wickedly smart and an opponent. Unfortunately all is fair in politics. Trump is a master of the broadside and unafraid of the possible fallout. Fiorina is well able to stand her ground.

The reporter? Mr. Trump responded in what might be considered poor taste. What he meant is pretty clear. How he said it may not be so clear. Whether he was actually belittling the physical condition of a fellow human is probably a matter of opinion.

Personally I'd rather elect a candidate not beholden to any contributor or special interest. Mr. Trump qualifies... With the exception of his own personal interests. I'd like to see openness and honesty in my candidate. Dr. Carson bubbles to the top on that one. Further, I wish my candidate to be aggressive, smart, conservative, and a nationalist. That's a tall order and most fail on one point or another.

Back to Trump... Isn't it about time someone took on the media? Did Trump, Carson, and the others not accomplish a coup when they railed against same? Was Trump not the instigator? Isn't it about time someone began to be politically incorrect? Isn't it about time those in the media began to seriously consider their next question due to the fact that a candidate rather than dodging or apologizing might just bite back?

For now it might be best to sit back and enjoy the circus. Politics and showmanship go hand in hand. Trump is a master showman and an aspiring politician... And by all indications a successful businessman. Others in the running are successful politicians with varying claims to showmanship and business savvy. And at least two are articulate, highly intelligent, and successful in the business world but have yet to master politics and showmanship. Either they will, or they won't.

So to all, Don included, let's relax and watch the cat fight. If the outcome wasn't so serious it would simply be great entertainment.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wouldn't it be amazing to get a candidate who demands the country, constitution, and citizens come FIRST....
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nord

So to all, Don included, let's relax and watch the cat fight. If the outcome wasn't so serious it would simply be great entertainment.

I find it hard to relax when voters in my country have so little shame as to support this idiocy. At what point will you tire of making excuses for him?

It is hilarious that you mention open and honest when referencing Trump. His lies and exaggerations are blatant, frequent and well documented.

This is like listening to an Obama supporter 8 years ago.

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Hyperventilating about a decision that will not be made until next summer ?

There is a real possibility that the decision will be made within the next 3 - 4 months, Barzillia.

The train needs to be derailed before it enters the station so as to to minimize casualties.

OTOH,pointing out the obvious to those that are oblivious is more bloviating than hyperventilating.

Brad Steele
  • burpfireburpfire Member Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    saying that he would be a worse president than odummer says a lot about you! get real! how could anyone be worse than that idiot? at least trump tells it like it is, not lying to the public and constantly trying to collapse America like that moron we have now. I sure hope trump wins, he will definitely shake things up, and maybe bring America out of the dump it is right now. we need a leader like putin. I would vote for putin if he was running for president. at least he is a leader, and has respect in the world. he gets the job done while flappy ears just wants more gun control and atypicals to be above all.

I don't see putin letting any Syrians in his country like that loser is! that blackie has done more to destroy America than any foreign nation has. but, according to you he is better than trump? WOW! time to take a serious look at what kind of person you really are by making those statements.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by burpfire
    saying that he would be a worse president than odummer says a lot about you! get real! how could anyone be worse than that idiot? at least trump tells it like it is, not lying to the public and constantly trying to collapse America like that moron we have now. I sure hope trump wins, he will definitely shake things up, and maybe bring America out of the dump it is right now. we need a leader like putin. I would vote for putin if he was running for president. at least he is a leader, and has respect in the world. he gets the job done while flappy ears just wants more gun control and atypicals to be above all.

I don't see putin letting any Syrians in his country like that loser is! that blackie has done more to destroy America than any foreign nation has. but, according to you he is better than trump? WOW! time to take a serious look at what kind of person you really are by making those statements.

I fail to see where Trump 'tells it like it is'. He says what he thinks his base wants to hear, and suggesting that he lies to the public less than Obama is a ridiculous statement that ignores the obvious.

Take the time to look has his big government plans to 'fix' this nation. You will find more in league with Obama regarding the powers of the Federal Government than any liberty minded individual would be comfortable with.

Unless, of course, you do not believe in limited government. If that is the case, you would simply be a person that believes in the imposition by government of your agenda vs. another; a condition suffered by most that believe in big government, and something that is excusable in our current polarized system.

Thanks for your input and the chance to better understand your politics.

Brad Steele
  • nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    Don,

When you see red, do you see anything else? Please actually read my post and don't read anything else into it. Never did I set Mr. Trump up as a paragon of virtue. I merely acknowledged that many of his comments can be taken in a variety of ways and that I'd not be the judge.

I applaud your worry about our nation and share that worry with you. Please bear in mind that most here seek the same outcome but choose different routes to that end.

Oh... Hillary is not that route and I believe is dirty beyond our wildest imagination. Trump at his worst couldn't approach her level of evil.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hyperventilating about a decision that will not be made until next summer ?

There is a real possibility that the decision will be made within the next 3 - 4 months, Barzillia.

The train needs to be derailed before it enters the station so as to to minimize casualties.

If it is, how would you know ?

There are plenty of people who want to tell me it is already decided by the Illuminati.

No man knows the end, from the beginning.

I think I'll wait before de-railing any trains.
    I would rather vote for a non politician , than no one...
    edited November -1
    Who is better than Trump?
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Rand Paul. Has never wavered from his principals and is closer to a true conservative than any candidate running. Do some research and check his voting record. Ted Cruz would be second to him.Both are leaps and bounds above the narcissist,Trump.quote:Originally posted by pwillie
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Don,you are spot on as usual[;)]
    edited November -1
    Donald is the 21st century Paladin...He is a business man,that will bring the country up from the Neo Satan Obama!.Donalds agenda is making more wealth, and its not good if our country is not stable...
  • o b juano b juan Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will admit Trump is an jerk

But maybe we need an jerk like him to get the Country back on Track

He is right on a lot; Most Importantly Immigration

BUT I like Cruz
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

Cruz or Carson
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Again, I believe Trump is a friend of the Clintons; his aim is to help Hillary get into the White House.
  • Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1

With such a statement, you must have a solution, who could it be?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Missouri Mule K30

With such a statement, you must have a solution, who could it be?

I've stated it before, but apparently one needs to state things on every thread for everything now.

At the moment I am leaning towards Rubio. He is a far better person than Trump, and would be a far better president. The same is true of Cruz and Paul. Both Cruz and Paul have better policy positions than Rubio in a couple of areas, NSA data gathering to be sure and border control and immigration to a lessor degree. All three would be orders of magnitude better than Trump, mainly because they do not routinely lie and belittle, and then lie any bully when called upon it.

If you want to continue down the line, Fiorina would be better than Trump, Hucklebee would be better than Trump, and even Kasich would be better than Trump. Graham, Carson, and Christy are, like Trump, not worth considering in my book, though any of these three would be better than Clinton.

Trump would not be any better than Clinton. Trumps political history would suggest that he would support Clinton over any of the GOP Candidates. He position on Health Care, Firearms and abortion, for example, were identical to Clinton's 10 years ago. Universal Health Care, AWB, pro Choice. It is unusual for a man to completely reverse his politics at the age of 68 - 69. Something really significant must have happened. My guess is that he saw a gullible segment of the GOP electorate and decided to become its champion.

All the best.

Don

Brad Steele
  • AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

You and anyone else with this view have simply fallen for mainstream media (MSM) lies.

Deport all the illegals? sewage? including muslims Not likely.

D-port

The war in the Middle East will do no good without a wall to keep them out of America.

We have warned you before............

Secret Plot To Bring 100 Million Muslims to the US

Obama is scheming to bring tens of millions of Muslims-perhaps up to 100 million-from the Middle East into the United States in order to turn this country into an Islamic nation by the end of his second term.

Phase One: Obama foments unrest in "each Middle East country" so that these regimes are toppled and replaced by "fanatic" Sunni Muslims, who go on to "overthrow the competing Shiite regime in Iran without involving American troops."

Phase Two: A massive exodus of Muslims heads toward Europe, Canada, and the Unites States, turning all of these Western nations into Muslim countries.
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/obamas-secret-muslim-plot
    http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/22844/Default.aspx
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurabia
    http://youtu.be/QYWeK4w3PKk

Hillary? LOL! She has lost before 8 years ago! She agrees with Obama! If Hillary is president it will be the nail to finish the U.S. Military. Like Merkel in Germany. Weak.

Donald Trump is not a politician. Americans are tired of career politicians. Thus his high poll numbers. You are in the minority.

Build a wall.
    D-port
    edited November -1
    I support securing the border, Amish, including the building of a wall.

How this changes the fact that Trump is a lying punk that should not be our president escapes me.

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    8 billion dollar punk......[:o)]that leads in the polls...he says what people want him to say...[?]
  • pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like him if that means anything to anyone.........
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
    edited November -1
    .....he leads @ 37%....keep shooting at him! LOL!
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    I hope we get the chance to see just how bad a president he will be. [:)]

Character matters.
    edited November -1
    Cruz and Paul really shined this evening.

Rubio has moved closer and closer to the establishment line and has been leap frogged by the aforementioned senators.

Trump had a tough night. 'The nuclear is very important'? One got the impression he has zero knowledge of the U.S. nuclear triad.

Even Jeb Bush made him squirm and look like an idiot and his summation at the end sounded like an SNL or Tonight Show spoof of himself.

Did anyone think Trump gained anything in this debate?

Brad Steele
  • Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    quote:Don McManus
    Rubio has moved closer and closer to the establishment line and has been leap frogged by the aforementioned senators.

Hard to difference between his rhetoric and our Ohio Governor other than Rubio didn't have a father as postal worker Kasich keeps bringing up. Guess that is some sort of a qualification running for President
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    The big-government progressives on the Republican side are "worried" about Cruz and Paul, because they both oppose trashing the 4th Amendment on behalf of the "War on Terror" (tm).
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump has said if he isn't treated fairly (nominated for president by the Republican Party) he will scuttle the election. I believe him.

When he runs as the Liar-Punk-Bully Party nominee he will suck off enough of the Republican vote for Queen Hillary to skate into the biggest landslide victory in U. S. History.

Queen Hillary doesn't have to say another word between now and January 2017 to coast to her coronation. Avoiding conviction of a felony would be helpful, but not necessary.

All hail Queen Hillary.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    Trump has said if he isn't treated fairly (nominated for president by the Republican Party) he will scuttle the election. I believe him.

When he runs as the Liar-Punk-Bully Party nominee he will suck off enough of the Republican vote for Queen Hillary to skate into the biggest landslide victory in U. S. History.

Queen Hillary doesn't have to say another word between now and January 2017 to coast to her coronation. Avoiding conviction of a felony would be helpful, but not necessary.

All hail Queen Hillary.

IMO, this was his plan all along. He doesn't want to be President, and did not think he would ever be the GOP front runner. He wants to be the power broker, not the power holder. He underestimated the gullibility of the GOP electorate, and it has put him in a difficult position.

He will not be the nominee. It will be interesting to see how he handles losing.

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    43 %.......President Trump!......better than Hillary....and he can beat her...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    43 %.......President Trump!......better than Hillary....and he can beat her...

Trump does worse vs. Hillary than all other GOP contenders.

He is probably the one GOP candidate who will never be able to beat Hillary.

Why?

Because he forfeits the honest card. Every other GOP candidate can go after Clinton's blatant lying. Trump cannot because he is just as bad.

The truth of the matter is that little Donald is in way over his head and he does not know how to get out. He may a play to position himself to be a broker in deciding who would become President. It has now gone to his head - a vast and empty space....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Brad Steele
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So he is a narcissist and a bold bs liar.

Jeb Bush is a neosocialist. So is rubio. I like the way Trump is stirring up the new world order socialism in the party.

I like Carson but not ready to trust Cruz. Let them duke it out.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    So he is a narcissist and a bold bs liar.

Jeb Bush is a neosocialist. So is rubio. I like the way Trump is stirring up the new world order socialism in the party.

I like Carson but not ready to trust Cruz. Let them duke it out.
    Don't let "Libertarians" spoil your trust in Trump! Trump can beat Hillary very easily....only naysayers will say different...and he want cost you a dime! Donald has the Libs(Libertarians) on the ropes...and he knows it....the Libertarians have cost the conservatives the last two Presidency's , because they stayed home...poor excuse in my opinion...
  • penguinpenguin Member Posts: 596
    edited November -1
    edited November -1

The only problem with that bit of conventional wisdom on Hillary being better lease we see GOP resistance is Obama has proven that idea obsolete. He gets away with almost anything he wants with hardly any opposition.
    edited November -1
    Where is Rand Paul for you guys passing out your support? Have you not heard about Cruz's wife working for the CFR and Cruz's citizenship being in question like Obamas?
    edited November -1
    Donald is doing it.....Cruz is pickin his nose and chewin it...!
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Donald may well be abrasive and rude tactless Etc. But he didn't pony out his children to read "Christmas Carols" and then cry about having them mimicked. So who in the R party would you vote for? Loser Bush? I've never done anything I'm like Obama Rubio? No Clue Carson?
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cruz' children being portrayed as organ grinder monkeys is being "mimicked"?

You and I have vastly different definitions for mimicry. Good grief.