In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sarah Palin......

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in Politics
....will be in Orange Beach,Al. (Kasey's and Capt.Fun's playground) April 25th...Speaking at the Baldwin Co. Republican Party Banquet! Dinner and Sarah for $125.00![:D][:D]

Comments

• cbyerlycbyerly Member Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get a huge laugh out of hearing her pontificate on the state of the union. What a whacked-out nut case! She single-handedly screwed up McCains chances to be president.
  • o b juano b juan Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    youm are a Union thug or Acorn, seiu
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cbyerly
    I get a huge laugh out of hearing her pontificate on the state of the union. What a whacked-out nut case! She single-handedly screwed up McCains chances to be president.
    McCain did his self in! He didn't attack Bonzo like Bonzo attacked him! Palin was the only good thing to come out of McCains run for POTUS!Romney took the same road,and that's why they both lost!Palin still draws a crowd when she speaks! I'm not a fan of any party member at this time...
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    take macshame years to heal up his sore crotch from a long history of straddling the fence
  • Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    There was no way in hell I would have voted for McCain, I voted for Palin thinking McCain would have been mentally or physically incapacitated during his term. Considering his past political history prior to the election he would have never made four years
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who cares what the (R) party ELITE boot lickers are doing. Stay home save your money for 22 ammo.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Who cares what the (R) party ELITE boot lickers are doing. Stay home save your money for 22 ammo.
    Baldwin Co. Al. is a hot bed for Republican Party! The place will be packed,and the money folks will stand to see her!Alabama is a solid Repub. state.
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    One more generation and political parties will all but be dead.
  • rossowmnrossowmn Member Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A point about McCain vs. Obama: Many polls showed McCain actually ahead of Obama after nominating Palin. But then the economy went totally to *, and the promise of "hope and change" took over. It certainly wasn't Palin who singlehandedly did in McCain.
  • blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    ....will be in Orange Beach,Al. (Kasey's and Capt.Fun's playground) April 25th...Speaking at the Baldwin Co. Republican Party Banquet! Dinner and Sarah for $125.00![:D][:D]

Her price per plate has come down from $545 per plate, before the national election she came to Shasta County, she smartly refused to be interviewed by the media, that is a no brainer the Shasta county media print and T.V. are the poster boys for selective perception, the interview bias would have distorted her message, the media's still went ahead with their message, succeeding trying hard to make a complete fool out of her.

I do not no whether she would have made a good V.P. however, even if she had been just average as V.P. she would have been better than Biden.
  • 4406v4406v Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you really believe she could have done worse than the guy we have now??? Really??

Her track record alone in Alaska showed me there was a chance she would have been a GREAT President. Then the nit-picking and mud-slinging started.

Who in their right mind would want to be President anyhow?
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cbyerly

McCain couldn't have won regardless of who he picked as a VP. The GOP, by pushing McCain (and then Romney) sealed its fate long before the VP was picked.

Palin at least provided some comedy, and made the election something slightly less than a total snooze-fest.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    It's mildly interesting that people can continue to retain opinions based on such stupidity- Evidently all that hope and change is working out for some of y'all.
  • TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ray B
    It's mildly interesting that people can continue to retain opinions based on such stupidity- Evidently all that hope and change is working out for some of y'all.

Yep, my Aussie/Collie mix dog would do better than our current AA pres.
    It's all about revenge for things that no one alive had anything to do with.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 4406v
    Do you really believe she could have done worse than the guy we have now??? Really??

Her track record alone in Alaska showed me there was a chance she would have been a GREAT President. Then the nit-picking and mud-slinging started.

Who in their right mind would want to be President anyhow?

I would like to repeat, even if Palin had been average, she would have been much better than Biden has been.
  • azpowerwagonazpowerwagon Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Having the unfortunate circumstances of having McCain represent the state I inhabit, he is riding his military past into the ground. We have documented DNA proof of two of our WW2 pilots remains being held by the Indians. He is 100% aware of this and has refused to persue the situation. Then he spouts off about how concerned he is about our POWs. Won't even return calls to the families in his own state.
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A very liberal friend asked me if I thought Palin was qualified to be President. I answered honestly. I did/do not believe she is qualified to be President. I also added that whereas I didn't feel Palin was qualified to be President I thought she was at least 10 times more qualified than the Bummer.

I believe that time has proven me right.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dreher
    A very liberal friend asked me if I thought Palin was qualified to be President. I answered honestly. I did/do not believe she is qualified to be President. I also added that whereas I didn't feel Palin was qualified to be President I thought she was at least 10 times more qualified than the Bummer.

Who was qualified to be POTUS? George Washington? How did he know what to do? I think Palin is as qualified to be POTUS as anyone else...its all about who you surround yourself with...
    edited November -1

Who was qualified to be POTUS? George Washington? How did he know what to do? I think Palin is as qualified to be POTUS as anyone else...its all about who you surround yourself with...

I stood right next to her looking her over toughly, if she had been elected President she would have been the best looking President ever, who knows what her world status would have been with Putin or any other dictator, conjecture is always 20 20. Her daughter was plenty hot dancer that any red blooded American would not have turned down either.
  • jones0430jones0430 Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by blogdog37

I stood right next to her looking her over toughly, if she had been elected President she would have been the best looking President ever, who knows what her world status would have been with Putin or any other dictator, conjecture is always 20 20. Her daughter was plenty hot dancer that any red blooded American would not have turned down either.
    Pallin has grown in experience since running as VP. That still doesn't make up for her policy inadequacies that she still maintains in her speeches. Additionally, she is a light-wieight as far as foreign policy goes, and is likely to be worse in that venue and totally at the mercy of whatever yahoo is her adviser. This is not something that is likely to inspire confidence in her abilities.
    edited November -1
    You don't have to be top of the class....just have enough knowledge to surround yourself with top loyal people!