In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pollard

DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Politics
Now we see Israeli pressure to release the spy Pollard as part of their acceptance of a Iranian deal.

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As any nation should try to bring their citizens home at every opportunity.

The Obama administration could learn a lot from them.

Mexico should be forced to take theirs back.
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

And as they have been doing since at least 1994. Nothin' new here.
    http://www.wrmea.org/1994-january/security-and-intelligence-will-clinton-yield-to-pressure-and-free-american-who-spied-for-israel.html
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

He was a American citizen serving in Naval Intelligence when he sold our military secrets to the Mossad. NOT A ISRAELI! FORGET THAT DUAL CITIZENSHIP BS! The Mossad turned the information over to the Soviets in exchange for the release of Jewish immigrants to Israel.
    Keep in mind that this was during the early to mid 1980's and his actions and the actions of the Israeli's could have gotten all of us ( including you ) killed. They really concerned themselves with the safety of the Jews of the U.S. .....didn't they?
    He released information on our Middle Eastern and Soviet Bloc intelligence networks that caused the death or imprisonment of many of our agents.
    The Israeli government is quite good at getting people back to Israel.They managed to blackmail " Guv Arnie " into releasing thirty convicted felon Jews from California jails to serve their time in Israel. The same dual citizen BS was used to get them sent to Israel.
    My biggest beef with U.S. Jews is the way that they blindly support Israel and the criminal activities that other Jews are involved in. They don't seem to understand that they are being used just as the rest of the citizens of this country are. Just before 9/11 " select" Jews who worked at the Trade Towers were contacted and advised not to be in the Trade Towers on 9/11. How many other Jews were sacrificed needlessly?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog

And as they have been doing since at least 1994. Nothin' new here.
    http://www.wrmea.org/1994-january/security-and-intelligence-will-clinton-yield-to-pressure-and-free-american-who-spied-for-israel.html

They tried to blackmail " Slick " into releasing Pollard and dropping the " Mega " White House spy investigation. Mega or The Mega Group had managed to get the White House re wired and the communications updated by a Israeli firm. Ooops......bugging/eavesdropping gear accidentally got installed in the process.

Do a search on Mega The White House Spy During Clinton Years....Lots of articles on that subject.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

He was a American citizen serving in Naval Intelligence when he sold our military secrets to the Mossad. NOT A ISRAELI! FORGET THAT DUAL CITIZENSHIP BS! The Mossad turned the information over to the Soviets in exchange for the release of Jewish immigrants to Israel.
    Keep in mind that this was during the early to mid 1980's and his actions and the actions of the Israeli's could have gotten all of us ( including you ) killed. They really concerned themselves with the safety of the Jews of the U.S. .....didn't they?
    He released information on our Middle Eastern and Soviet Bloc intelligence networks that caused the death or imprisonment of many of our agents.
    The Israeli government is quite good at getting people back to Israel.They managed to blackmail " Guv Arnie " into releasing thirty convicted felon Jews from California jails to serve their time in Israel. The same dual citizen BS was used to get them sent to Israel.
    My biggest beef with U.S. Jews is the way that they blindly support Israel and the criminal activities that other Jews are involved in. They don't seem to understand that they are being used just as the rest of the citizens of this country are. Just before 9/11 " select" Jews who worked at the Trade Towers were contacted and advised not to be in the Trade Towers on 9/11. How many other Jews were sacrificed needlessly?

Dave J, your anti-Semitic feelings are well known here, I truly pity someone that wastes so much time hating Jews. Life is too short to blame Israel for the ills of the world and the issues we face as a nation.
    edited November -1

Dave J, your anti-Semitic feelings are well known here, I truly pity someone that wastes so much time hating Jews. Life is too short to blame Israel for the ills of the world and the issues we face as a nation.

I'm not surprised at the name calling. That's the first response to any statement about Israel or it's traitorous supporters in this country that is inconveniently true.
    Yes, I do blame Israel and it's supporters for most of the problems that this country faces today.
    Pollard was and is a traitor to this country. He did sell classified information to the Mossad. The information was traded to the Soviets in exchange for the release of Jewish immigrants from Soviet controlled territory.
    That information could very easily have gotten you, me and everyone else in this country killed.
    A number of " connected " Jews were warned to stay away from the Trade Towers on 911 while others were sacrificed to provide a excuse for the invasion of Iraq and the theft of it's resources.
    Those are of course inconvenient facts but they are facts. Take off the blinders and you might realize that you're being used.
    edited November -1

I'm not surprised at the name calling. That's the first response to any statement about Israel or it's traitorous supporters in this country that is inconveniently true.
    Yes, I do blame Israel and it's supporters for most of the problems that this country faces today.
    Pollard was and is a traitor to this country. He did sell classified information to the Mossad. The information was traded to the Soviets in exchange for the release of Jewish immigrants from Soviet controlled territory.
    That information could very easily have gotten you, me and everyone else in this country killed.
    A number of " connected " Jews were warned to stay away from the Trade Towers on 911 while others were sacrificed to provide a excuse for the invasion of Iraq and the theft of it's resources.
    Those are of course inconvenient facts but they are facts. Take off the blinders and you might realize that you're being used.

DaveJ, I did not call you any names, although truthfully I am sad to see you have returned to the forums.

Many spies have sold or given US secrets to the enemy. Jane Fonda did it and is still honored throughout the nation.

Please provide proof that "connected" Jews were warned about 911.

Please provide proof we stole Iraq resources.

Why do you ignore the flights made after 911 hauling Saudi's and other Arabs out of the USA during the shutdown of air transportation??
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought I heard the spy died in prison.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think our friend Dave J ,has a "Jewish" problem.....Some Jew has done him in sometime in his life....question is...was it warranted?...I have known and done business all my life with Jews....and Jews have helped me make a good living....If your in the Shell Fish business, you will have to do business with them,because ,like diamonds and gold,they are the ones that do most of the business...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    I think our friend Dave J ,has a "Jewish" problem.....Some Jew has done him in sometime in his life....question is...was it warranted?...I have known and done business all my life with Jews....and Jews have helped me make a good living....If your in the Shell Fish business, you will have to do business with them,because ,like diamonds and gold,they are the ones that do most of the business...

While in Chicago I had "issues" with the Jews I dealt with as a young firebrand full of piss and vinegar. The jerks at the Chicago Board of Trade I rode the North Shore train with every day were especially disgusting pigs. Then when I moved to Alaska I met Gary, he became my business partner and closest friend on earth. Gary was the kindest most trustworthy man I ever knew. Gary was a Jew.
    edited November -1

I just have a problem with traitors and people who place their allegiance to Israel above their allegiance to this country.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    I thought I heard the spy died in prison.

Nope, we couldn't get that lucky. I would have paid to stand on his chest and watch his last breath come out. Sadly, they just sprung that filth.
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by pwillie

I just have a problem with traitors and people who place their allegiance to Israel above their allegiance to this country. JEWS!

There ya go I fixed it fer ya to be more accurate. Your tirades about Jews in general are well documented so there is no sense in sugar coating how you feel DaveJ/
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If someone would put him in the chair, I'd happily throw the switch.
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    If someone would put him in the chair, I'd happily throw the switch.

Pollard or DaveJ?
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1

I just have a problem with traitors and people who place their allegiance to Israel above their allegiance to this country. JEWS!

There ya go I fixed it fer ya to be more accurate. Your tirades about Jews in general are well documented so there is no sense in sugar coating how you feel DaveJ/

So when you can't debate a subject you immediately jump to ad hominem
    attacks.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gruntled

So when you can't debate a subject you immediately jump to ad hominem
    attacks.

What attack? Using the truth and facts is not an attack.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

While in Chicago I had "issues" with the Jews I dealt with as a young firebrand full of piss and vinegar. The jerks at the Chicago Board of Trade I rode the North Shore train with every day were especially disgusting pigs. Then when I moved to Alaska I met Gary, he became my business partner and closest friend on earth. Gary was the kindest most trustworthy man I ever knew. Gary was a Jew.
    Kind sounds like a life experience....I have had all kinds do me in...especially "Christians"....
  • varsity07840varsity07840 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1

DaveJ, I did not call you any names, although truthfully I am sad to see you have returned to the forums.

Many spies have sold or given US secrets to the enemy. Jane Fonda did it and is still honored throughout the nation.

Why do you ignore the flights made after 911 hauling Saudi's and other Arabs out of the USA during the shutdown of air transportation??

What secrets could Jane Fonda have given to the enemy? How to beat the check at the Warner Bros. studio snack bar?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by varsity07840

What secrets could Jane Fonda have given to the enemy? How to beat the check at the Warner Bros. studio snack bar?

"In 1978, the Commandant of the USAF Survival School, a colonel, was a former POW in Ho Lo Prison - the Hanoi Hilton. Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJs, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American 'Peace Activist' the 'lenient and humane treatment' he'd received. He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward upon the camp Commandant's feet, accidentally pulling the man's shoe off - which sent that officer berserk.

"In '78, the AF colonel still suffered from double vision - permanently grounding him - from the Vietnamese officer's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

"From 1983-85, Col. Larry Carrigan was 347FW/DO (F-4Es). He'd spent 6 [product] years in the Hilton - the first three of which he was listed as MIA. His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned/fed/clothed routine in preparation for a 'peace delegation' visit.

"They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security number on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like, 'Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?' and, 'Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?'"

"Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper. She took them all without missing a beat. At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge ... and handed him the little pile of notes.

"Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Col. Carrigan was almost number four.

"For years after their release, a group of determined former POWs, including Col. Carrigan, tried to bring Ms. Fonda and others up on charges of treason. I don't know that they used it, but the charge of 'Negligent Homicide due to Depraved Indifference' would also seem appropriate. Her obvious 'granting of aid and comfort to the enemy' alone should've been sufficient for the treason count. However, to date, Jane Fonda has never been formally charged with anything and continues to enjoy the privileged life of the rich and famous.

"I, personally, think that this is shame on us, the American Citizenry.

"Part of our shortfall is ignorance: Most don't know such actions ever took place.

"The only addition I might add to these sentiments is to remember the satisfaction of relieving myself into the urinal at some air base or another where 'zaps' of Hanoi Jane's face had been applied."