In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Jews in the media,Wall Street and Washington

CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Politics
I hate to say it, the older I get the more I don't like what I see with American Jews and their influence in politics.

Everything I see something chelation I ask myself who wrote this and the answer I often the same. Then I ask myself who is promoting this and the answer is often the same.

Who wrote this book against Trump?

Syte we know it is a piece of fiction, but who is taking the brunt of the negative press? Stephen Bannon. Who opposes him? Why are we supposed to believe the Bannon quotes are real? Why is the press not claiming the Bannon parts are fake?

I don't know. Just an example....

I don't like going down this road but it strange so many in the government who want a larger government are Jewish.

I hate it that I'm asking these questions. I also hate the answers I often find.

AM I becoming an "antisemite"?

I look at the Democrat running for Illinois governor and I'd be consider an antisemitic if I used the claims of hate he uses against Rauner and Trump.

Sometimes I wonder if Mel Gibson was right.

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:AM I becoming an "antisemite"?

I would not say that.

The problem is they are mostly libtards. I have never understood that either.

If I was a Jew I would be a conservative, gun owning SOB. I just don't understand why the majority of jews are so lefty. They should understand they are going to be one of the 1st targets under a lefty regime.............just look at Europe.
    RLTW

• djh860djh860 Member Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think you are. I'm very conservative and I always have been but I work in the money business and Jewish people are over represented in those industries. I've come to think of the as them as finest quality of people. Trustworthy, honest intelligent and direct. They also tend to be quite liberal. Maybe this is why you see them writing stories that you don't like.
  • HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    @CaptPlaid: wrong words! Chelation? Syte?

Jews are Folks. Some good, some bad.

Their religion prompts them towards liberalism.

IMHO, the more Thoughtful and engaged Jews are more Conservative, less Liberal.
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Breaking news from the 19th century
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't see Bannon out denying the quotes attributed to him. I do think identifying Jews as the issue out of all the liberals and leftists bent on taking down Trump is a bit troublesome.
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Goldman Saks, NY Times, examples of Jews in powerful places. Hollywood as well, Mel Gibson certainly was right there. How does Israel get over 30 billion in aid each year? Must be Washington...

Yes captain seems you and Mel are onto something here.
    "What is truth?'
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is like a cat chasing a laser dot across the kitchen floor; he can't help himself, it's in his nature. A normal person would have responded to Bannon's charges, "I'm too busy running this country to pay attention", & that would have been the last he spoke on the subject. But, no, he rose to the bait & once again reverted to the 12 year old boy trapped inside the body of a grown man.

Most of the wealth, power, & money in this country belongs to the Episcopalians, not the Jews. But, the Episcopalians aren't going to argue with you, they like keeping a low profile.

There is a pro-freedom group of enlightened Jews in the US: http://jpfo.org/
    But, they get no coverage from the mainstream media, who are endeared to the Violence Policy Center. The most insidious power of the media is the power to ignore.

Neal
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have no problem with Israel, but the American Jews and usually the worst of the the Democrats as far as supporting Communism and "capitalism" where it requires someone else to lose for them to profit. I really don't want to notice these things but in the last 3 years it is becoming more obvious.
  • skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HandLoad
    @CaptPlaid: wrong words! Chelation? Syte?

Jews are Folks. Some good, some bad.

Their religion prompts them towards liberalism.

IMHO, the more Thoughtful and engaged Jews are more Conservative, less Liberal.

Paraphrasing from a talk on this subject by Dennis Prager, he noted the majority of Jews in the US are non practicing and somewhat secular in their beliefs. These are the liberal jewish faction. The orthodox jews are almost completely conservative.
  • WyattEarp45WyattEarp45 Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most of you are off base. BIBI said it best "the Jews run America and the Americans know it". Need any more be said about this? This country does not belong to the voters. It belongs to those in control. Wake up people.
  • john carrjohn carr Member Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    I have no problem with Israel, but the American Jews and usually the worst of the the Democrats as far as supporting Communism and "capitalism" where it requires someone else to lose for them to profit. I really don't want to notice these things but in the last 3 years it is becoming more obvious.

Me too. I had a huge wake-up call when the New York Jews catapulted Hillary into the job of Junior Senator for New York. Chuck U. Schumer being senior.
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Not particularly inclined to think that someone's professed religion has much to do with their political affiliations, but I have noticed that Greenspan's wife, Andrea Mitchell, is a libtard.
    Most of the heads of larger banks have non-Christian- sounding names, and most of the progliblefty media talking heads do as well.

Does that mean that Jews run the country?
    I doubt it.