In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Alabama new gun laws killed by Rep.

IBMerIBMer Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited March 2014 in Politics
While AL is mostly pro gun some GOP reps filibustered a proposed law to allow carry in Automobile without CC permit. Republican rep Paul Bussman and Republican Bryan Taylor killed the bill joining with a few Dems. If you are from thier district please remember these anti guners come fall.
IBMer

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Both parties are plumb full of Elite scum at the state and Federal level. The (R) party needs an enema. Stop sending them money, cut them off at the knees. Libertarian principles are closest to constitutional guidelines.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IBMer
    While AL is mostly pro gun some GOP reps filibustered a proposed law to allow carry in Automobile without CC permit. Republican rep Paul Bussman and Republican Bryan Taylor killed the bill joining with a few Dems. If you are from thier district please remember these anti guners come fall.
    IBMer
    I am not from that district,but my reps know my position....no money honey....[:o)]
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IBMer
    IBMer
    The reps were state senators......[xx(]