In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hong Kong has returned to the motherland!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Politics
England and The West sold out Hong Kong and it's people to the communist for money and trade deals from China. Next is Taiwan!

The NWO will embrace communist rule and The West is becoming more Communist/Fascist everyday in it's government's so called war on terror. It's all for money and power anyway with so called political philosophy as the smoke screen to seize control.Believe it or not.

serf
http://english.cntv.cn/2014/09/02/ARTI1409659211532228.shtml

Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang reiterated the Chinese government's opposition to any foreign interference in internal affairs at a regular press briefing.

"Hong Kong has returned to the motherland," said Qin, reaffirming that Hong Kong is one special administrative region of China, and its democratic reforms are internal affairs of China.

Comments

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I first read the header, I thought it said "King Kong has returned to the motherland" and thought Moochelle was headed for Africa.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mobuck
    When I first read the header, I thought it said "King Kong has returned to the motherland" and thought Moochelle was headed for Africa.

Nope now if King-Kong was the NWO and you understood that greed,power and money and not political philosophy was their key to enslave the world to their making then you might be on to something!

More cannon fodder for the mindless masses is coming!

serf