In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Top Country singers turning on guns

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited May 2015 in Politics
I hope this ends their careers. What are they thinking? They must be Kmart cowboys. Hell at least the Dixi Chicks were right.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/04/14/country-singers-tim-mcgraw-billy-currington-headlining-gun-control-fundraiser/

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    send em to afcrapistan, yemen, or somalia without guns and see what they sing about
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can remember when nearly all male C & W singers wore long sleeved button up shirts, hats, and boots. The females wore classy(sometimes provocative) dresses.
    How many C&W singers show up fully dressed now? George Strait is the only one I've seen lately. The newly minted "stars" are from a different mindset and origin and I'm not sold on them. Some are like the current POTUS--they fail the background check.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Country music died with George Jones.....
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Elite do as the Elite tend to do. No surprises at all.

Who cares what some AH singer has to say. God GAVE (blessed) them the voice to sing with, He did not necessarily attach the voice box abilities with common sense or the understanding of our Nations founding.

Screw em' all.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who would expect anything more from a man that wears a plastic hat?
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another reason I hate country music.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    send em to afcrapistan, yemen, or somalia without guns and see what they sing about

Send them into the ghetto in any major U.S. city. You don't even have to leave your home state to find a lawless sewer much less leave the country.