In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

when

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
will AMERICANS start randomly killing muslims ...seems only fair

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i see the membership list of political correctness has responded to this question.......
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want the pig blood concession for the repainting all muslimes and their houses evil from whee they incite hatred with impunity.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    i see the membership list of political correctness has responded to this question.......

Random killing of anyone would be wrong and not fair.

Proper targeting is and will be necessary.

Your question was improperly posed, thus no answers.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    as long as the mantra of political correctness is draped over AMERICA like a shroud our country will be lost....
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    will AMERICANS start randomly killing muslims ...seems only fair
    I see absolutely no need to sink to their level.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    not promotintg this, just asked a question, but....would you enjoy the moral high ground if your family member gets killed by a lunatic set loose in America by your idiot govt
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    not promotintg this, just asked a question, but....would you enjoy the moral high ground if your family member gets killed by a lunatic set loose in America by your idiot govt

In that case wouldn't it make more sense to go after the idiot government first, so they can't let in any more lunatics?
    edited November -1
    and how do u propose to do that...top level of our govt has basically criminalized christianity, courts defer to govt, and i have never heard the muslim community say "WE gotta do something and stop this crap in AMERICA...WE gotta do something to help these Christians, Lutherans. Baptists"......??????
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Of course. If your standard of the moral high ground is to not randomly kill muslims if a muslim harms a family member, I would have no problem staying on that high ground.

If, however, there was an opportunity to interact with the lunatic that actually killed my family member, I would reserve the right to situationally adjust my morals for whatever time or action seemed appropriate.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are not many people who like this idea but if the terrorism gets too bad here it could happen. My guess is that is exactly what the terrorists want.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jerrywh818
    There are not many people who like this idea but if the terrorism gets too bad here it could happen. My guess is that is exactly what the terrorists want.

Not sure about the terrorists wanting to be killed but Obummer and the Democrats would LOVE IT !!!