In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Subcellular neuronal quasicrystals

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Politics
Too weird to post on General comments so may the force be with you in any regard.

serf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4594519/

Comments

• Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just briefly scanned the article in your link.

I personally believe it is too weird to post here also.

You might try posting it in the ATE forum, at least there it will be locked after 10 replies.

[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by US Military Guy
    I just briefly scanned the article in your link.

I personally believe it is too weird to post here also.

You might try posting it in the ATE forum, at least there it will be locked after 10 replies.

[:D]

One man's treasure is another man's trash but insights to how our creator design life is not trash to me.

The BATF on the other hand is just a tax enforcement agency for bureaucrats to make money for the oligarchic congress the rich paid for.

serf
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Not weird at all.

But be careful: "It would seem more likely that consciousness emerges from the underlying geometry of the nervous system. "

Since no one knows what consciousness is, it is a bit early to attribute it to a mechanistic causation.

So that the adage it's the greater than the sum of it's parts is correct? Well of course look at the Creator attributions! [:D]

serf
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sounds like calcium oxalate crystals...somethihg on our mind ???