In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trumpy has Dementia......WTH?

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Politics
I keep hearing that Trumpy has dementia or ALZ.

What a load of crap

Anyone who is or has been a care giver to someone with dementia can tell you there is no way to hid dementia. They may have some lucid moments but there is no hiding it.

The media is so against this guy they are now becoming dangerous.
RLTW

Comments

• brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They can't get him with Russia so now the left has gone to dementia as a reason to get rid of him.
    He must be really close to uncovering the Clinton & Obama crime spree.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hope he keeps pushing the realstory on obummer & hildabeast...obummer ..the secret presidentin on a foreign student visa...nobody remembers him in schoolc...all records sealed...that's UN American ..
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I work at an acute mental health care facility that deals with mental illness, people detoxing from drugs & alcohol and people with dementia. In my opinion he doesn?t have anything close to dementia/Alzheimer?s. He DOES have some characteristics of people I?ve dealt with who have something called Borderline Personality Disorder. But the only way it will truly be revealed is if he had an assessment and it?s highly unlikely that will ever happen.
    edited November -1
    he does cause mental abberations in those with opposing viewpoints
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He definitely has issues, but so long as he keeps the pedal down and keeps doing his job I don't give a flip!
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A great analysis by Ruger41. I am willing to bet that Trump's new "White House physician" at Walter Reed will tell us the same thing as his civilian physician ---- nothing. I'd like to be a fly on the wall when his MRI is read.

There are several mental health professionals who have pushed this "senile" agenda. It's actually a violation of ethical standards for a mental health professional to diagnose a patient that he has not examined. They risk censure by their peers.

For those of us who just drink wine & know things, an unprofessional assessment is good sport, though.

Neal
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Show me a person on this planet that doesn't have a mental defect [:0][:0][:0][:0]
  • Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,137 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is mentally unfit, but Nancy Pelosi is just fine.

Right.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    And Hillary,who did faceplants at every other rally during her campaign.

quote:Originally posted by Rocky Raab

Right.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocky Raab

Right.

Well yeah.
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Not a peep from the media on all this during her campaign.

https://youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ruger, I do not have your depth of experience.

But I am the caregiver for my wife of nearly 50 years, who is in the end stages of Huntington's Disease. And I can say that they people claiming that the President has dementia have never seen the real thing.
  • breddyrrtbreddyrrt Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Myers drops in for his "drive by attach on Trump with no personal knowledge of the man" You know when your an EMT that makes you a medical genius. Not! Go get a real career.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mag00
    Show me a person on this planet that doesn't have a mental defect [:0][:0][:0][:0]

Me I'm Perfect.[:p]
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    The Donald is crazy like a fox. Liberalism is in and of itself, demented.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not sure of age but some show signs of mental apathy in almost everything they say LOL

quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    If there is something going on, it will be tough to hide if questioned by the Special Counsel, but that won't be made public.

Can't hide changes on an MRI, but anyone his age is very apt to show cerebral atrophy to some extent.

Reagan successfully hid his debility for several years with help from his family and staff.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The opening words of the professor in my first graduate class have stuck with me all these years.

"We are all crazy....some of us handle it better than others"
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Bumper Sticker on my Truck

U.S. Marine
    We Don't suffer from Insanity
    We Enjoy Every Minute of It!
    edited November -1
    and i hear hillary is getting nominated for sainthood by the Catholic church.....pope is a democrat style communist so has to be true
  • cbyerlycbyerly Member Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is just a "normal" arrogant * h##e.