In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is this guy doing drugs in

CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Politics
The white house along with the rapper visitors.

of2grc.jpg
We have to fight so we can run away.
Capt. Jack Sparrow.

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yoh, Obammay dude. We are not a Democracy you foreign exchange dope smoking Marxist meat head. We are a Republic; the only thing Muslims have brought to America were black slaves and other human misery. Islam is a mental illness not a religion.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He really believes this.....worse are the millions who believe him
    edited November -1
    He really believes this.....worse are the millions who believe him
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Yoh, Obammay dude. We are not a Democracy you foreign exchange dope smoking Marxist meat head. We are a Republic; the only thing Muslims have brought to America were black slaves and other human misery. Islam is a mental illness not a religion.

Jews dominated the slave trade once the victims became available for transport to the U.S. or the colonies.
    I would trust our Muslim citizens before I'd trust any Jew.
  • CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

Jews dominated the slave trade once the victims became available for transport to the U.S. or the colonies.

I ran my business for about 30 years and did a lot of business with Jewish people and must say my experience was mostly positive, sure they have their butt holes too but then again who doesn't?. They are family oriented hard working highly productive people. Of course there are good Muslims too but the odds will get you kill and your country destroyed. I never heard of a Jew detonating himself to kill innocent people. You can keep your Muslims that I will stand by the Jews specially those in Israel.
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1

Man, do you read American history? "Jews dominated the slave trade..." Really? Not many Jews in Puritan New England.....and those guys ran much of the American slave trade out of the New England coastal towns and were very good at it. I actually have to agree with the POTUS statement as my cancer doc is from Pakistan and is excellent....and he treats me wearing his Islamic Turk skull cap and it bothers me not a wit. As a matter of fact, at my local cancer center many of the docs are from India, Pakistan, Iraq and Iran.....and they are super. The Paks who run my local liquor store are pretty good too[;)] Every religion has its lousy players.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Onehandude

I ran my business for about 30 years and did a lot of business with Jewish people and must say my experience was mostly positive, sure they have their butt holes too but then again who doesn't?. They are family oriented hard working highly productive people. Of course there are good Muslims too but the odds will get you kill and your country destroyed. I never heard of a Jew detonating himself to kill innocent people. You can keep your Muslims that I will stand by the Jews specially those in Israel.

If you never heard of Jew suicide bombers it's because you never looked. Try doing some homework that covers their suicide attacks on the Russian royal family. You can also stand by the Jews in Israel and the U.S. who knew about the 911 attacks before they occurred. Do a little homework!
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought they were saying Black Slaves built this country just last month?
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just wait until the Illuminati breaks out the nukes and it will all become crystal clear! Humanity is corrupt beyond belief!

serf
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    They are all bent upon punishing the evil, capitalist, land-stealing, natural resource exploiting, hateful white oppressor race.
    edited November -1
    A SHAMEFUL DISGRACE "LEADING" AMERICA
  • USN_AirdaleUSN_Airdale Member Posts: 2,987
    edited November -1

I AGREE 100%,

may i add that he is an illegal alien self admitted muslime mulatto son-of-a-* (she truly was !) he hates the United States of America by his very actions and words...,

quote:Dear Friend,

BARRACK OBAMA promised to "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA"

And he meant exactly that.

I went to Merriam Webster to insure I understood exactly what Barrack Obama was telling us.

First I looked up the definition of: FUNDAMENTAL
    1. a: serving as an original or generating source: primary b : serving as a basis supporting existence or determining essential structure or function : basic

Next I looked up the definition of: TRANSFORM
    1 a: to change in composition or structure

Now that I know what the words mean next I must ask myself; what do I think is the "original or generating source" of America?

I believe it is both of these; The Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution.

READ THE FULL CONTEXT HERE: http://www.bill-wink.com/FUNDAMENTALLY-TRANSFORM-AMERICA.htm

thank you all
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by USN_Airdale

I AGREE 100%,

may i add that he is an illegal alien self admitted muslime mulatto son-of-a-* (she truly was !) he hates the United States of America by his very actions and words...,

quote:Dear Friend,

BARRACK OBAMA promised to "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA"

And he meant exactly that.

I went to Merriam Webster to insure I understood exactly what Barrack Obama was telling us.

First I looked up the definition of: FUNDAMENTAL
    1. a: serving as an original or generating source: primary b : serving as a basis supporting existence or determining essential structure or function : basic

Next I looked up the definition of: TRANSFORM
    1 a: to change in composition or structure

Now that I know what the words mean next I must ask myself; what do I think is the "original or generating source" of America?

I believe it is both of these; The Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution.

READ THE FULL CONTEXT HERE: http://www.bill-wink.com/FUNDAMENTALLY-TRANSFORM-AMERICA.htm

thank you all

Whew....it could be worse.....at least he's not a Jew.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DaveJ, your * is showing, please grow up. [xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][V][V][V][V][V]
    edited November -1
    DaveJ, your * is showing, please grow up. [xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][V][V][V][V][V]

If our useless POTUS can be referred to as " Muslime " by one of our posters is it wrong for me to feel relieved that the POTUS isn't Jewish? From what I've seen over the years. I'd trust the average Muslim before I'd trust the average Jew. Sorry about the exposure of my * but it's a honest * that doesn't hide itself.[;)][;)][:D]