In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Vidio of Obama in Germany ?

mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
edited October 2016 in Politics
I think it was on this part of the forum that some one posted a short video of Obama talking to a group ,I think in Germany. It included a statement such as "ordinary men and women are to small of mind to manage their own afairs"

I can't find it again - could someone, or the original poster please help me locate that post and video ?

Comments

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    It was a trumped up nonsense video that pieced together quotes out of context, why would you want it?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:It was a trumped up nonsense video that pieced together quotes out of context, why would you want it?

To make my own determination as to what it was.
    edited November -1
    Mr.Perfect

You have certainly expressed your opinion on the content of the video I am looking for, but did not provide me with any information on where it can be located. Have you lost track of that information or do I have to provide a Captain Midnight decoder ring to find it ?

I'm not even shure it was in this thread topic area, so if you have anything regarding finding it, I would be grateful.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Sorry, I'm not going to link you to utter garbage like that. If you can't find it on youtube, I'm not going to help you. It's more worthless than a 3 dollar bill.

Actually, here:
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/23/chain-email/video-barack-obama-speech-circulating-internet-was/

The video is there, plus the appropriate analysis showing just what I said. Be sure to check out the linked video of the unedited speech from which all the nonsense was cropped.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Sorry, I'm not going to link you to utter garbage like that. If you can't find it on youtube, I'm not going to help you. It's more worthless than a 3 dollar bill.

Enter three Dollar Bill in your search engine & you will find many examples of genuine $3 bills & coins. They can be quite valuable.
    edited November -1
    quote:Sorry, I'm not going to link you to utter garbage like that. If you can't find it on youtube, I'm not going to help you. It's more worthless than a 3 dollar bill.

The first comment in your reply is rather interesting,and troubling, as it speaks to a seperate question. That of your validity of opinion. Did you think of me as having to small of mind to manage the information in a manner as to draw a different opinion than yours ? Actualy you need not answer, as no good would likely come of it. I am off to do my own fact check.

Thank you for providing the link so that I can process the information and determine for myself the validity of the video.