In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Will Cruz sell out to get the nomination?

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in Politics
Since I asked this he has brokered a broken deal with Kasich splitting their efforts and chose Carly as VP, never mind I already got my answer. He would sell his own mother to win.

Hell with Trump at least you know you get a mellow dramatic maniac

Wonder what the deal is with him and Kasich now?

So if as it appears the GOP convention is contested, I can't imagine the GOP giving the nomination to Cruz without conditions.

While he isn't their favorite guy they don't want Trump, but I would think the backroom negotiations would require he offer them something as well.

Will he accept that? Wouldn't that negatively impact his anti establishment platform?
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    So if as it appears the GOP convention is contested, I can't imagine the GOP giving the nomination to Cruz without conditions.

While he isn't their favorite guy they don't want Trump, but I would think the backroom negotiations would require he offer them something as well.

Will he accept that? Wouldn't that negatively impact his anti establishment platform?

Cruz would be handing out free play,if he thought it would benefit him....Cruz is the constant politician,especially when he uses religion..Vote Cruz and get another foreighner for a POTUS!
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1

I doubt it. Cruz is a man of many principles as is demonstrated by his long history of being so. This, of course, is sharply contrasted with the current front runner.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't worry about Ted. I don't think he even owns a copy of the "Art of the Deal"
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

I doubt it. Cruz is a man of many principles as is demonstrated by his long history of being so. This, of course, is sharply contrasted with the current front runner.
    A politician with principles?