In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

new truck sticker

llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in Politics
I got a new sticker for my protest truck.

The founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Since the cash for clunkers destroyed the used car market, I had to buy an 18 yr old full size V8 Suv. It is great a 6-7 thousand pound GVW V8. You should see the tiny gm's and jap junk get out of the way!!! They come zooming through a parking lot and lock'em up when they see that coming. They move I don't! No car payments just $80 to fill up my 30 gallon tank. Life is good or it will be until obidiot and his pen make them illegal.

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,788 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Add a big "bull bumper" on the front and a chunk of I-beam or channel iron for a rear bumper and create your own "traffic bubble".
    Sooner or later(in the bigger cities anyway)they're going to cull all the "noncompliant" vehicles.
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,454 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I miss my old 95 Bronco at close to 400,000 miles she was just to worn out to put much more money into her
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by llama girl
    I got a new sticker for my protest truck.

The founding fathers would have been shooting by now.

Since the cash for clunkers destroyed the used car market, I had to buy an 18 yr old full size V8 Suv. It is great a 6-7 thousand pound GVW V8. You should see the tiny gm's and jap junk get out of the way!!! They come zooming through a parking lot and lock'em up when they see that coming. They move I don't! No car payments just $80 to fill up my 30 gallon tank. Life is good or it will be until obidiot and his pen make them illegal.

Soon to be 120.00 dollars to fill up and what is the mileage on that rig? 13-15mpg? Have fun just don't take it on a long trip! [:D]

serf
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a 1996 Bronco and gets about 16.5 mpg on the interstate. If the top of their roof is lower than my glass tooooo bad.
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

If I had a place to park it, I'd get one of these for under $10 Grand.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Military-Truck-AM-General-M923-truck-5-ton-6x6-8950-Michigan-/331196250881?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4d1cd5bb01&item=331196250881&pt=Military_Vehicles

[^]

+1
    and only 6,600 miles.
    I would need to sell the MH for some where to park it. [:)]