In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Say Something Nice About Islam

tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
This is Say-Something-Nice-About-Islam Week.

I'll start.

It is nice that the subhuman Isis cockroaches at the Ataturk Airport in Turkey blew up their miserable selves as a part of their attack.

They saved the Turks the price of catching them, trying them, and hanging their cowardly * from the nearest telephone pole.

Another fine moment brought to this poor, suffering world by the "Religion of Peace."

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    since islam is the religion of peace those that explode must be caused by a bad diet creating gas...let's help by sending them all to taco bell
  • TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Islam is not as harmful to our way of life as lefties.
    We have to pretend that lefties are Americans.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like it when a hell fire missile kills them before they can breed. It warms my heart to think that particular genetic line has been abruptly terminated with extreme prejudice.[:)][:)][^][^][:)][:)]

I really appreciate them when they turn on their fellow Muslims and kill them because they are not Muslim enough. [^][^][^][^][^]
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When Shia Muslims kill Sunni Muslims it saves on drone expenses and that's nice.

Nicer yet is when someone burns a Koran and Muslims riot and burn their own homes. A "guided missile that ejects hundreds of burning Korans over a 500 yard radius would would be nice to see in action.
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    All these comments from "peaceful Christians".
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gruntled

Most of Isis people are ignorant and uneducated cannon fodder for wantabe's to form a new Islam state. Terror comes in many forms and there is no Christian crusader's in the USA anymore it's secular liberal government with trans gender and samesexuals with atheist now.

serf
    edited November -1
    Check the topic. It did not say ISIS, it is headed Islam. You would not condemn all Christians for the violence in Northern Ireland or all Jews for the actions of the squatters in the West bank. There have been many very high ranking Israeli officials who have questioned & even condemned their governments treatment of the Palestinians. There are many Christians who have tried to mend sectarian rifts & there have been many Moslems who have tried to end the violence.
    You can't condemn everyone for the actions of a small percentage of any entire group.
    To express glee over widespread deaths of innocent people makes you no better than those you condemn.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Religion.......great non topic...
  • tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even Jesus did not forbid self-defense, as do liberals and foolish Utopians.
    I am a Christian, and if left to myself I would leave all the Muslims in the world to themselves. However, when they come to Orlando or San Bernadino or Boston, that is a whole other matter.
    Go back to the Seventh Century. Muslims came boiling out of the Arabian Peninsula and invaded Italy, North Africa, Spain, and Asia Minor.
    On May 14, 1801, the Pasha of Tripoli, a Muslim state, declared war on the new United States and literally forced this country to build a navy. They tried it again in 1815.
    This Muslim terrorism and aggression is nothing new, only now they are doing it by quietly immigrating to the countries they intend to attack and subvert.
    Every action taken by Christianity to fight back - the Crusades, the battle of Vienna in 1683, the Gulf War, even monitoring mosques for terrorist activities - is declared to be unilateral, unprovoked aggression against Muslims.
    Gruntled, since you seem to miss the point about Muslims, why don't you try saying something nice about Nazis?
    edited November -1
    Check the topic. It did not say ISIS, it is headed Islam. You would not condemn all Christians for the violence in Northern Ireland or all Jews for the actions of the squatters in the West bank. There have been many very high ranking Israeli officials who have questioned & even condemned their governments treatment of the Palestinians. There are many Christians who have tried to mend sectarian rifts & there have been many Moslems who have tried to end the violence.
    You can't condemn everyone for the actions of a small percentage of any entire group.
    To express glee over widespread deaths of innocent people makes you no better than those you condemn.
    Indeed. Only difference is that the instruction manual for Islam says, "Kill the nonbelievers." You won't find that in the Talmud or the New Testament.
    edited November -1
    [/quote]Indeed. Only difference is that the instruction manual for Islam says, "Kill the nonbelievers." You won't find that in the Talmud or the New Testament.
    [/quote]

I believe you will find similar instructions r dealing with happy people plus quite a few other "crimes".
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlieIndeed. Only difference is that the instruction manual for Islam says, "Kill the nonbelievers." You won't find that in the Talmud or the New Testament.I believe you will find similar instructions r dealing with happy people plus quite a few other "crimes".
    You believe?

Do you believe that punishing transgressors for their crimes is wrong?
    No, you "believe" that the crimes you do not think are really crimes should not be punished.

Times change, but do right and wrong change even if sin becomes the accepted norm? Can right and wrong, good and evil, actually swap places?

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah? They had their norms, as well, and those norms were quite similar to what we see developing the the western countries today.

Two thousand years ago, slavery was the norm; today it is viewed as one of the worst possible crimes, but only for a white male Christian. If the slaver is a male Arab Muslim, well, that's just one of his religious beliefs - can't mention that.

So while slavery goes from a simple business arrangement, the owning of personal property, samesexuality goes from a mortal sin to "a way of life."

And gruntled thinks that's all just fine.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    More Muslims mean more bacon available for the rest of us! [:)]
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Indeed. Only difference is that the instruction manual for Islam says, "Kill the nonbelievers." You won't find that in the Talmud or the New Testament.
    [/quote]

I believe you will find similar instructions r dealing with happy people plus quite a few other "crimes".
    [/quote]
    Even if we give you that one, it is still a weak sauce comparison.

Are you aware of any Christians following those 'instructions'? As near as I can tell, the worst the Christians can show is the Westboro Baptist POS. The extent of their transgressions against happys or others is limited to stupid signs and mindless yelling. No injuries or deaths I am aware of. You?

On the other hand, there have been a number of followers of the Religion of Peace who have followed their 'instructions' by tossing happys off building, immolating them while they are in cages, the occasional stoning...oh, and that warm and fuzzy Mateen fellow who slaughtered 50 happys...making them less than happy.

All in all, your rhetorical defense of Islam seems lacking in substance, and sense.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    [/quote]

I believe you must have flunked English in grade school & never got to High School. How did you come up with I think that's just fine?
    I am also not defending Islam or any other superstitious beliefs including but not limited to Judaism or Christianity.
    It's just so sad you superstitious people can so easily see the faults of other religions but are bind to your own.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, yeah. I see you dodge the issue of what religions have words that suggest violence, as opposed to those whose actions cause actual harm.

SFB
    edited November -1

I believe you must have flunked English in grade school & never got to High School. How did you come up with I think that's just fine?
    I am also not defending Islam or any other superstitious beliefs including but not limited to Judaism or Christianity.
    It's just so sad you superstitious people can so easily see the faults of other religions but are bind to your own.
    [/quote]Well, gruntled, I will explain it to you. You wrote, "I believe you will find similar instructions r dealing with happy people plus quite a few other 'crimes.'"
    Clearly you believe that samesexuality is not a crime or sin. Whichever word you prefer.
    However, less than fifty years ago, it was a crime and a sin in most nations. It is still a crime and a sin in Muslim nations; think about that.
    About two hundred years ago in this country slavery was neither a crime nor a sin, despite what name-calling liberal fools claim. Now, slavery, a legitimate business just a few years ago, is considered one of the worst possible crimes. Unless you're a Muslim, in which case, it's a religious imperative.
    And since you clearly believe that samesexuality is neither a crime nor a sin, you therefore think it's just fine.

How's that? Do you comprehend now?
    edited November -1
    Whew! Where did you come up with that? You pull things not only out of thin air but also out of your @$*^)*%. How could anything I said possibly suggest I condone samesexuality? You clearly need to take a course in remedial reading.
    Throughout all recorded history there have been people who have used all religions for an excuse to kill anyone who doesn't think or act exactly like they think they should.
    edited November -1
    Whew! Where did you come up with that? You pull things not only out of thin air but also out of your @$*^)*%. How could anything I said possibly suggest I condone samesexuality? You clearly need to take a course in remedial reading.
    Throughout all recorded history there have been people who have used all religions for an excuse to kill anyone who doesn't think or act exactly like they think they should.

See the quotation marks you placed around the word crimes? Go figure just what meaning they conveyed.

Not very honest of you to write that and then deny it.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Someone can believe that something is wrong but not a criminal act, charlie.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Arabs gave us the concept of zero.

Islam has given us generations of them.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    Someone can believe that something is wrong but not a criminal act, charlie.
    True, but I do not believe that is a likely interpretation of what he meant given the context.
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    More Muslims mean more bacon available for the rest of us!
    But less liberty.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    The two faiths have a fundamental difference in their concept of sin.

Therein lies the difference in their approach to query behaviors, although they may at times appear to be the same.
    I don't believe "query behaviors" is the appropriate noun.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it will make the muslims happy when our govt takes away all our firearms.....can't u just hear the peace
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

All those who believe in "the religion of peace" should gather in one place to pray ....... then it would only take a few tomahawks to eliminate them all at once!

[^]

Not all of course, but a good start.

Something nice is: Mecca Ramadan, date and coordinates are known.

mecca_gathering.jpg
  • Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They bleed out really well with a few rounds in the heart.
    edited November -1
    Rebellion is the biblical concept of sin, first broached by the ancient question, "Hath God said ?"

It was a question, an attitude, a claim.

A query.
    Query behavior is a computer science term that refers to the actions a program and/or device must go through to answer a database query. While I follow your usage, you are stretching the case and, as usual, resorting to the most obscure usage you can find to impress us with your intelligence and knowledge.

Unfortunately, the opposite is more likely: you give the reader the impression that you are a fool.

Clearly, this practice of yours is quite unhelpful, counterproductive, in those discussions where you employ it.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

All those who believe in "the religion of peace" should gather in one place to pray ....... then it would only take a few tomahawks to eliminate them all at once!

[^]

Not all of course, but a good start.

Something nice is: Mecca Ramadan, date and coordinates are known.

mecca_gathering.jpg
    Can you imagine the BO in that crowd?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie
    Rebellion is the biblical concept of sin, first broached by the ancient question, "Hath God said ?"

It was a question, an attitude, a claim.

A query.
    Query behavior is a computer science term that refers to the actions a program and/or device must go through to answer a database query. While I follow your usage, you are stretching the case and, as usual, resorting to the most obscure usage you can find to impress us with your intelligence and knowledge.

Unfortunately, the opposite is more likely: you give the reader the impression that you are a fool.

Clearly, this practice of yours is quite unhelpful, counterproductive, in those discussions where you employ it.

The purpose of language is communication.So when you post an obscure and inapplicable reference, you have failed. Yes, that's what I noted. You failed to communicate effectively.quote:

Both words existed long before computer science arose, and you may feel free to whistle a happy tune anytime you feel a need to tell me how to post.The words computer and science existed before the concept of computer science mandated their combination. Ditto with query and behavior. Obviously, you fail to understand that words taken independently do not necessarily convey the same meaning as they do when combined.

That's a duh for you.

I did not whistle. I communicated clearly and directly. Something you failed to do, as noted.quote:It does not matter to me if you think the use unhelpful or counterproductive, as your opinion is hardly authorative [sic] in the matter."Authorative?" No, not authoritative either, but simply a statement of the obvious. We've been down this road before, and you remain pompous and arrogant and obscure. One does not need to be an authority to see that.quote:Kind of like speculating on the body odors of a large crowd.That is an irrelevant and trivial conflation of two totally separate and unrelated posts.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

All these comments from " Jew Chauvinist Hate Merchants "
    edited November -1
    At least one of davej's quotes is bogus. I would guess that they all are at least questionable. Ditto for his so-called facts.
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,891 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    i,ll bet there are a lot of yellow stained sneakers-sandles in the crowd. mr myopic.