In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Possible Signs in the Sky with History?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Politics
Even if you take that moon dates are used in this religion why do they fall on such important events in History? Not listed 1967 and 1942 which also has signification!

April 14th 2014 is the start of a new string of them!

serf

http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/eschatology_files/blood.pdf

If Putin invades Eastern Ukraine because of separatist action then it might fall on or about this date April 14,2014.It would be an eye opener at least for me!

Comments

• blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

Even if you take that moon dates are used in this religion why do they fall on such important events in History? Not listed 1967 and 1942 which also has signification!

serf

If Putin invades Eastern Ukraine because of separatist action then it might fall on or about this date April 14,2014.It would be an eye opener at least for me!

Explain to me why, [if it does] the North Star comes visible in April, however I have been told [I never read that book myself] that the King James bible says it appears in December, was Jesus really born in April, but we celebrate December because that was the date of previous some call heathen celebration before Christianity.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by blogdog37
    quote:Originally posted by serf

serf

Explain to me why, [if it does] the North Star comes visible in April, however I have been told [I never read that book myself] that the King James bible says it appears in December, was Jesus really born in April, but we celebrate December because that was the date of previous some call heathen celebration before Christianity.

The North Star is visible year round. It is roughly in line with the axis of the earth, so the time of year has little to no effect upon visibility when north of the equator.

Below are sky signs about which we should be concerned.

photo23_zps61e4ea6d.jpg
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Close. December was the month in which the pagan Saturnalia celebration occurred. Christians of the time scheduled their celebration of the birth of Christ to coincide with that for obvious reasons. Most scholars agree that that Jesus birth actually was in late September or early October.

Although the Bible stresses acknowledgement of the times of Jesus' death and resurrection, it does not mention his birth date. There are, however, several clues: "shepherds in the field minding their flocks" is mentioned, something that would not have happened after October, when the weather begins to turn cold in that region.

Also, it's unlikely that the Romans would have issued a decree for a census in December. It would have required travel to their city of birth and the terrain of Judea would have been difficult, or even impassable, during winter months.

Jesus came to tabernacle "(dwell) with us," so it further supports a September birth (or very early October) having taken place at the time of the Feast of Tabernacles.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any business man knows Christ brthdy was moved to the 25th of December,because the Jews needed a year end sale to clear old inventory..[:o)]