In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Georgia Govenor Sells Out TO LGBT & Corporations

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
Looks like the South's bible belt is the victim of the selling out of morality to big business and The NWO Federal government.

Marriage is between a man and women yet big brother has ruled differently with trans humanism. Obama has set the new standard along with NWO corporations who lobbies the politicians and gets what it wants and the day is coming they will take your firearms. believe it or not.

serf

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/28/us/georgia-north-carolina-lgbt-bills/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom

His decision, he said, was "about the character of our state and the character of our people. Georgia is a welcoming state. It is full of loving, kind and generous people. ... I intend to do my part to keep it that way. For that reason I will veto House Bill 757

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bet he don't take none into his home.....just the company cash to the bank
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The state of government is so corrupt even with our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Take a sacred vow of marriage and see how the Illuminati crushes it's very meaning.

Adam and Eve is not LGBT in every meaning. Now civil protections for these people is not marriage and never will be. Obama and The NWO with trans-humanism are deluded.

The family is not made by happy couples only twisted beliefs and science can accomplish this freakiest twisted unnatural act. Our justice system is corrupt it no longer represents the will of the people,believe it or not.

serf
    Lao-Tzu:

The good man is the teacher of the bad,
    And the bad is the material from which the good may learn.
    He who does not value the teacher,
    Or greatly care for the material,
    Is greatly deluded although he may be learned.
    Such is the essential mystery.