In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Senator Ted Cruz to Run For President!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in Politics
At least he is not a rhino yet!Like old Boehner who is going to Israel for Obama and The NWO crowd up there in Washington D.C.

serf

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/22/us-usa-election-cruz-announcement-idUSKBN0MI0G720150322

Reuters) - Texas Senator Ted Cruz, a conservative firebrand who has frequently clashed with leaders of his Republican Party, will announce on Monday that he plans to run for president, an aide told Reuters on Sunday.

Cruz will be the first major figure from either party to announce his candidacy for the 2016 election when he speaks at Liberty University, an evangelical Christian school in Virginia. Two other prominent Republican senators, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Marco Rubio of Florida, are expected to reveal their plans in coming weeks.

Comments

• cbyerlycbyerly Member Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is nut cases like him that will kill the republican chances of electing the President in 2016
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He would make a fantastic president![^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^]

Too bad there is not a snowballs chance of his getting the nomination. There is still too much RHINO money floating around wanting the Elite form of government to grow.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cbyerly
    It is nut cases like him that will kill the republican chances of electing the President in 2016
    Yeah, imagine the nerve of someone wanting to balance the budget, replace the tax code, repeal nationalized healthcare and operate according to the Constitution.

What a nut case.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nuts like a fox...reminds me of Goldwater...he changed me over to the Republican....George Bush made me an Independent! Obama has made me a Southern Rebel...