In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Maywood four

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited September 2015 in Politics

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nationalism is out now days,appeasement and acceptance of all races and cultures and sexes without any chauvinistic male testosterone tendencies unless in sports or in the military under combat conditions.

If you step over the line you will be severely criticized and discipline and/or fire or imprisoned. This is The NWO doctrine! Get use to it! All Hail The NWO. [:o)] Oh yeah take g_d out of everything in government too!

serf
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll take nationalism over "Worldism".
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Ripe for invasion"?

What do you call the uncounted MILLIONS of Mexicans and others of unknown origin already here, a visiting ballerina troupe?
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    "Ripe for invasion"?

What do you call the uncounted MILLIONS of Mexicans and others of unknown origin already here, a visiting ballerina troupe?

Silly bpost. Everybody knows ballerinas are Russian. The Mexicans are part of a mariachi band! Sheesh!
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    "Ripe for invasion"?

Silly bpost. Everybody knows ballerinas are Russian. The Mexicans are part of a mariachi band! Sheesh!

Drat, I knew I was getting something wrong...[;)][:)]
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Ripe for invasion"?

I mean we are ripe for a military invasion much like France was when Germany rolled in.
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    "Ripe for invasion"?

I mean we are ripe for a military invasion much like France was when Germany rolled in.

So how would you accomplish an invasion of the continental US using armor and infantry? South from Canada? North from Mexico? Amphibious landings on the coasts or airborne troops parachuting themselves and all their equipment in?
    We have military assets dispersed throughout the US, armed citizens throughout the country, and enough geography to trade a little space for time. An invasion such as Germany did to the French would be next to impossible.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the quiet invasion comes from washington dc......when it is criminal to display the AMERICAN FLAG on anything is close to nothing left to lose