In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Proof of Obama's fake birth certificate

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in Politics

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    linky no worky
    [:(]

The auto correct makes the W.N. D. backwards.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got an email from Sheriff Joe saying he lost his election and the Feds are charging him with some crimes related to his anti immigration enforcement polices.

Also saw a video of Obama himself saying he was born in Kenya. I don't know, was this faked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQcd41RO25k
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you can find out the truth when he brags about it at his grand new library....if you take a respirator you make get out without choking
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    I got an email from Sheriff Joe saying he lost his election and the Feds are charging him with some crimes related to his anti immigration enforcement polices.

Also saw a video of Obama himself saying he was born in Kenya. I don't know, was this faked?

That is all the proof I need, it is obviously real. He was born in Kenya for sure.
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Every time that a government agency has required me to produce my BC, I was told that it must have an impressed state seal. (They use the same type seal that is bought by notaries.)

Didn't anyone pick up on the fact that this document doesn't have an impression?

Neal
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have two original birth certificates. The one from the hospital has an impressed seal but the one from the dept of public health does not.
    There is a space for my father's work but none for my mother's.
    Over the years I have gotten other copies & oddly no two of them have been the same.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That video I posted was edited and I did not see it the first time, would like to see the un edited vid, he might have cracked a joke.
  • glynglyn Member Posts: 5,949
    edited November -1
    His own Grandmother is on record as saying she was at his birth in Kenya.
  • o b juano b juan Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will come out some day he was not born a legal citizen of the US even though he might have been hatched in Hawaii
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

Yes, faked, say this because the clip NEVER shows his lips when certain "words" are inserted into his speech. Still,, I think his birth certificate was faked.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This birth certificate has grown way past what it should have been if Obama would have released his "certified and stamped" birth certificate sooner.

Now it's become another "fake news" story and personally don't think it will ever be resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

The Hawaiian health director who approved Obama's birth certificate dies in crash.

Nine on the plane and the other eight survived = fuel for the fire.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/health-director-who-approved-obama-birth-certificate-dies-plane-crash-f2D11732106

Top links were "whitehouse.gov" and we all know there is NO WAY the white house would lie?

This is a good reason to have Trump,, there might be a small chance his "minions" with the inside track can get this verified for once and for all.
    lolol.gif
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    O who? I forgot about him already
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.