In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

About Cruz

MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
edited April 2015 in Politics
I really want/wanted to believe that Ted Cruz is/was the real deal. He sounded "too good to be true".

I have been studying the puzzle and the different pieces for a long time, and I must say, this seems to fit.

Watch this 12m45s vid.

Tell me what you think, based on your understanding of "the puzzle".

http://www.rickwells.us/ted-and-heidi-cruz-in-bed-with-one-world-government-cabal-before-pledging-your-loyalty-some-things-to-consider/

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unless something changes, and I am open to seeing how things pan out, at this time I am very reluctant to support someone who signed that letter to the leadership in Iran.

An open letter to the American people would, IMO, have been a reasonable option.

An open letter to foreign leaders at the time it was done was, IMO, not thought out very well.

I am also not a big fan of first time Senators jumping into the White House, although at least Cruz does have some private sector experience.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nobody will ever be 100% what you want or think should be. That is why we have very busy divorce courts. We must overlook minor and sometimes major differences to find a good fit, hold on for dear life and hope for the best.

Ted Cruz is the BEST fit I have ever seen in my life to the principles I hold dear. He also has a Reagan type ability to communicate complex ideas to uninformed voters with clarity and conviction. He can kick the stuffing out of any (D) opponent he faces in a debate he will win hands down. He knows the constitution, understands law and above all I have faith in his deep desire to cut (gut) the Federal Government.

I already donated to his campaign. If I survive the surgery and can work again, I will donate more to him, screw the republican party.
  • MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Nobody will ever be 100% what you want or think should be. That is why we have very busy divorce courts. We must overlook minor and sometimes major differences to find a good fit, hold on for dear life and hope for the best.

Ted Cruz is the BEST fit I have ever seen in my life to the principles I hold dear. He also has a Reagan type ability to communicate complex ideas to uninformed voters with clarity and conviction. He can kick the stuffing out of any (D) opponent he faces in a debate he will win hands down. He knows the constitution, understands law and above all I have faith in his deep desire to cut (gut) the Federal Government.

I already donated to his campaign. If I survive the surgery and can work again, I will donate more to him, screw the republican party.

Bruce,

Did you watch the video?

Have you kept up with NAFTA, and other treaties that are destroying the sovereignty of America?
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MaxOHMS
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

Bruce,

Did you watch the video?

Have you kept up with NAFTA, and other treaties that are destroying the sovereignty of America?

Yes, and I am doubtful of it. Conservative groups have the uncanny ability to commit Sepi Ku over NOTHING. The sight sounds like it is written for the Waco Waltz types among us. The CFR crap is thrown around like the word Racist is by the lefty-loons.

There are two possible real conservative POTUS choices in 2016. Ted Cruze and Rand Paul. Neither is perfect, neither will get by unscathed by the righty-loons but throwing them under the bus by dubious accusations against his wife is not going to help.
  • Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    The Libs have shown they are terrified of Cruz, the Lib media, the Libs are writing and talking about him constantly. They are doing what they normally do broadcast who they are afraid of.

Don't know how far Cruz will get, he has some powerful enemies in his own party. The Rhinos or Establishment are as terrified of him as the Libs he is upsetting their SOP exposing their perks, cooperation with the Democrats and making them having to do something they have not done for years--be aware of the Constitution

IMO he isn't perfect, but is a fresh breath of air.
  • oledoc2uoledoc2u Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not voting for Cruz. He talks the talk, but won't accomplish a thing with the Congress. He can't sway votes. Besides, his wife, and his past aren't what you think he is. He's just a good politician. I am still watching and waiting for a good candidate. But, I do think there hasn't been a real election since Ronnie, so who knows whose controlling the election?
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think it matters anymore. The system is so broke, the corruption so pervasive and the damage so widespread that it matters little who's in charge. There's been way too many opportunities, spanning decades, for both political parties to do something constructive and both have failed miserably, and purposely I believe.

So we're off to another round of political theater where the general public will be maneuvered by an equally corrupt and manipulative media complex into voting for people I wouldn't hire to clean an outhouse.
  • cbyerlycbyerly Member Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sure the liberals are praying that some T Party whacko gets the nomination.