In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ted needs your....

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in Politics
Ted Cruz Personal Email -- May Include Privileged Communication

Dear paul, this is UNREAL.

"Once in a lifetime," is not a strong enough phrase to describe the importance of this moment and the amount of pressure our campaign is under right now.

AND I don't have anywhere else to turn -- so I'm turning to you.

I need to ask you for a personal favor -- even though it may come at great personal expense.

With only hours before tonight's MIDNIGHT FEC deadline -- and just a few days before the Wisconsin primary (perhaps the most important primary before the RNC nominating convention) -- I need your help now more than ever.

I'm going to do my part -- to take on Donald Trump -- and show all of America that I'm the one candidate who will defeat Donald Trump, who will defeat Hillary Clinton in November, and who will reverse the years of destruction from Obama -- restoring our country to its founding, conservative principles.

But I really need you to do your part too...

You see: my campaign faces its biggest challenge in only a few hours, and I know we can win if I have the resources.

But as of this morning, I am $189,326 short of what I need for my FEC deadline.

Will you do your part right now -- before tonight's deadline -- by making a $35, $50, or $100 special gift?

I hope you know me well enough by now to know that I wouldn't ask if it weren't vitally important and that I wouldn't ask you this favor if I wasn't willing to make the same deep sacrifices myself.

Please let me briefly explain because I'm running out of time.

Running for President of the United States has come at a steep price with relentless attacks coming from all sides on my family, my marriage, and worst of all, attacks against my young children.

It is only by the grace of God, the prayers of my friends and family -- my dad is a prayer warrior -- and the continued support of people just like you have I been able to endure such deep personal sacrifices.

paul, this battle I fight daily is a responsibility not to be taken lightly.

But, if I'm being honest, I must share something with you...

Every single time we have a victory for the campaign or that we see a bump in the polls -- the negative attacks double and triple against us.

Between Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, the liberal media, and the Washington Cartel, there is not one moment where they are not savagely attacking me. And paul, by extension of our shared conservative values, they're attacking YOU too.

Rest assured -- no matter how hard they try to drag my name through the mud, I will not give in to them.

But now, I really need you to make your own personal sacrifice for this campaign -- click here to make a special sacrificial donation of $35, $50, or even $10 if you can afford it.

You see: the sacrifices I'm making for our campaign are deep and personal. I'm proud and even honored to be making them on your behalf, but today, before the most important deadline that we face at MIDNIGHT, I need to hear back from you personally.

To make it as quick and easy as possible for you to respond, I've asked my team to put together the secure links below.

You can use them to make an instant, secure gift to support me when I need it most:

I WILL HELP WITH $3 BEFORE MIDNIGHT >>>

I WILL HELP WITH $35 BEFORE MIDNIGHT >>>

I WILL HELP WITH $100 BEFORE MIDNIGHT >>>

I WILL HELP WITH $250 BEFORE MIDNIGHT >>>

I WILL HELP WITH $1000 BEFORE MIDNIGHT >>>

Please, time is critical.

paul, I hope to hear back from you before tonight's deadline passes.

For liberty,
Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz

PAID FOR BY CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT
www.tedcruz.org

Comments

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...were are you "TED" supporters?[:o)]
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just sent him 20 bucks.

By the way. Trump is not self financing his campaign. He is loaning the campaign money. As contributions come in he repays the loans to himself. Nice and legal, nice and dishonest as hell.

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?&id=N00023864
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why is that dishonest?

What else is he going to do with contributions? Give them to the RNC?
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing dishonest about receiving donations.

What is dishonest is Trump stating that he is self-financing his campaign when 9.5 million out of the 34 million raised has been from people other than Trump.

He is self-financing to a large degree, but when 30% of the funding comes from outside sources, it is a deliberately misleading statement when this 30% is not mentioned.

On the whole, however, a half-truth or in this case a 70% truth from Trump is a hell of a lot better than is his normal.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Wait, isn't Cruz being carried by Goldman Sachs?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

What is dishonest is Trump stating that he is self-financing his campaign when 9.5 million out of the 34 million raised has been from people other than Trump.

He is self-financing to a large degree, but when 30% of the funding comes from outside sources, it is a deliberately misleading statement when this 30% is not mentioned.

On the whole, however, a half-truth or in this case a 70% truth from Trump is a hell of a lot better than is his normal.
    He is German , why not a half truth?...Ted tells whole lies,so whats the difference......doesn't matter , Bernie will be your POTUS
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

He is German , why not a half truth?...Ted tells whole lies,so whats the difference......doesn't matter , Bernie will be your POTUS
    Paul, the proven and demonstrated lies on the Trump side keep stacking up like cord wood, yet the allegations of lies on the Cruz side keep being knocked out of the park as being fabricated from whole cloth. It seems with your oft repeated line of "Cruz is a liar" that the biggest liar amongst the three is you.[xx(][xx(]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    in a lifetime of farming i have been short to fulfill deadlines and NO ONE came forward with buckets of money ...i worked it out myself...you need to be able to do it too ...if you expect us to believe you can run a country
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    in a lifetime of farming i have been short to fulfill deadlines and NO ONE came forward with buckets of money ...i worked it out myself...you need to be able to do it too ...if you expect us to believe you can run a country

Are you referring to Cruz soliciting money, or Trump's bankruptcies?

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

Paul, the proven and demonstrated lies on the Trump side keep stacking up like cord wood, yet the allegations of lies on the Cruz side keep being knocked out of the park as being fabricated from whole cloth. It seems with your oft repeated line of "Cruz is a liar" that the biggest liar amongst the three is you.[xx(][xx(]
    You shouldn't call me liar....I didn't tell folks in Arizona that "Carson" was out of the race...but Cruz did....and Trump hasn't asked me for a dollar or a nickel!....But, it doesn't matter, Trump people will never vote for Lying Ted! and Bernie will be POTUS!
    edited November -1

Trumps bankruptcies, were Corporate, not personal....Cruz ia a Snake in Serpents clothing....and a profound liar and politician!...The Donald is a businessman just like you and me...Bernie will win! Because I've this chapter before , with Romney and all the rest of the losers...being a Democrat is what most want,so welcome Bernie to GB Politics![;)]
    edited November -1

BTW , Donald knows how to pick women....Cruz picks his nose...LOL![:D][:D]
    edited November -1

Trumps bankruptcies, were Corporate, not personal....Cruz ia a Snake in Serpents clothing....and a profound liar and politician!...The Donald is a businessman just like you and me...Bernie will win! Because I've this chapter before , with Romney and all the rest of the losers...being a Democrat is what most want,so welcome Bernie to GB Politics![;)]

If the bankruptcies were not created by duh Donald, neither were the businesses that went bankrupt or the businesses he now has.

Which is it? Did duh Donald create the business but the not the bankruptcy? Only a true lied-in-the-wool politician would make that claim.

Brad Steele
    edited November -1

You shouldn't call me liar....I didn't tell folks in Arizona that "Carson" was out of the race...but Cruz did....and Trump hasn't asked me for a dollar or a nickel!....But, it doesn't matter, Trump people will never vote for Lying Ted! and Bernie will be POTUS!
    Shouldn't call you a liar? Well, you know, it wasn't Cruz that said Carson was out of the race.[:X]
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1

Shouldn't call you a liar? Well, you know, it wasn't Cruz that said Carson was out of the race.[:X]
    It was Cruz's people,so since when is he not responable for his own?....if some one calls here for a price on my product, and my employee gives them an incorrect price , I take the heat because I support my employee...so your saying Cruz shouldn't take the heat for his people?...if thats the case he could say anything,but would not be responsible for his actions..I don't think we need another Obama in a evangelical suit!....besides he lies...I know your a Libertarian,but Ted aint the answer , but neither is Hillary or Bernie...Randy your not "Perfect" ...by a long shot!
    edited November -1

It was Cruz's people,so since when is he not responable for his own?....if some one calls here for a price on my product, and my employee gives them an incorrect price , I take the heat because I support my employee...so your saying Cruz shouldn't take the heat for his people?...if thats the case he could say anything,but would not be responsible for his actions..I don't think we need another Obama in a evangelical suit!....besides he lies...I know your a Libertarian,but Ted aint the answer , but neither is Hillary or Bernie...Randy your not "Perfect" ...by a long shot!
    Paul, I like you. I really do, but I just don't understand where you get the "Ted is a liar" nonsense. You've continued to call the man that, and have yet to proffer forth even one, solitary lie. It's putting you in a rather bad light, man. Obviously, I'm not going to be able to change your mind about it, but come... on. Stop with the stupid name calling and falsehoods. It's really unbecoming.[xx(]
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1

Paul, I like you. I really do, but I just don't understand where you get the "Ted is a liar" nonsense. You've continued to call the man that, and have yet to proffer forth even one, solitary lie. It's putting you in a rather bad light, man. Obviously, I'm not going to be able to change your mind about it, but come... on. Stop with the stupid name calling and falsehoods. It's really unbecoming.[xx(]
    Randy , I can't help myself.....Ted just gets under my skin with his politics as usual scheme! He can't win the Presidency,because the Liberals will kill him...Donald is tough, and has the persona to win.. We agree to disagree!...Remember I'm a Rebel! Would I like some one else? But Jeff Davis is dead....Ted reminds me of Goebbles ...Bernie will be POTUS if Cruz wins!