In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Why vote for Trump?

jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
Because if you don't these two will run the Maine corps,the Navy Seals, the Air Force, and the Army and may disarm the American people.
Hillery-Warren.jpg

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Susan Collins will always run the Maine Corps.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK

I'm just and old country boy so could you interpret that Harvard lingo and tell me what is a "carpit muncher", and what is a "* " ? Just so I am prperly educated .

Jerk offs and scumbags I have a degree in.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The math does not add up. a zero added to a total does not change the total. If you do NOT vote for Trump or Hillary neither gains anything.

If you vote for Alfred E. Newman, AKA Ted Koppel, That does not translate into a vote for the Marxist Ms. Hillary Rodham Clinton. Since she did not get a vote the number you add to her tally remains a zero. So, let me make this simple for you; if Hillary has 100 votes and you vote for A.E. Newman for POTUS Hillary still has 100 votes.

Now, a much more realistic statement is vote canceling or vote negation of your opposition. If you vote for Trump you are canceling a vote for Hillary. For Trump to win more people have to vote for him than Hillary.

My bet is this will be a historically low voter turn out election because both candidates suck so bad; the election will be decided by vote theft, voter fraud and lying judges. That is how Al Franken (D-MN scumbag) got his senate seat.

I ain't voting for Trump or Hillary, my conscience is clear as are my convictions.
  • Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well now, I suppose that not voting is a choice.
    I also decided that if you are not part of the process, "then do not whine, *, moan about the outcome, or what events have transpired as a result of said election."
    Voting, whether or not you believe that your vote makes a difference, shall be a responsibility of every registered voter.
    Why vote for Trump? Because I can SEE what the country will be like in four more years, with the liberal communists at the helm.
    Go ahead and not vote, let hitlery become chancellor, party leader, or GOD Forbid POTUS.
    Maybe this is "The End".
  • oldgunner44oldgunner44 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right on!

There is that element that goes like this: "What did you do Daddy during the War on those who wanted to continue destroying America?" Staying home to pout that a better person was not nominated, is not acceptable.

The answer should be that I'm willing to hold my nose and vote for Trump just like I did McCain and Romney to maintain a clear conscience for NOT be responsible for Barack Obama or his understudy, The Coronation Queen. Aside from organizing a march on Washington, DC with pitchforks and pikes, what else can we do?

quote:Originally posted by Missouri Mule K30
    Well now, I suppose that not voting is a choice.
    I also decided that if you are not part of the process, "then do not whine, *, moan about the outcome, or what events have transpired as a result of said election."
    Voting, whether or not you believe that your vote makes a difference, shall be a responsibility of every registered voter.
    Why vote for Trump? Because I can SEE what the country will be like in four more years, with the liberal communists at the helm.
    Go ahead and not vote, let hitlery become chancellor, party leader, or GOD Forbid POTUS.
    Maybe this is "The End".
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....yeah...stay home...let your next door homeless non registered voter tell you what to do...[:o)]