In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Brexit is out ? stock market is tanking here

NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
edited July 2016 in Politics
the stock market is tanking Dow Jones -540 points down
Gold is up 42.00 bucks

i wonder what the morning will bring[:0][:0][:0][:0]

Comments

• GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Morning will bring the Donald into your heart.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    voting is not been tallied yet
  • NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    [xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(] no he's in Scotland looking for money that he doesn't have [B)]!!!!oh wait maybe the campaign funds he took with him to open the golf course ,just like Hitllary a %ucking thief[;)]quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NOAH
    [xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(] no he's in Scotland looking for money that he doesn't have [B)]!!!!oh wait maybe the campaign funds he took with him to open the golf course ,just like Hitllary a %ucking thief[;)]quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese

You will come over to the right side....its in your DNA....[:o)]
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Question is did Rothchild order it done to start the collapse?
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nah just a little a** f*** for the UK because they bucked the NWO
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    trying to create a wave of fear to prevent the USA from doing anything similar to upset the politically correct balance of the elite
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Market up BIG (for me) but it's early. Unusual day, so far, everything I own is up,, although so are 85.77% of the stocks on the NYSE. :>).

When Trump gets elected,, will the U.S. market go up?
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did my monthly buy on Monday into the market (vs. bonds or metals) as it looked like the panic had subsided.

Looks like it was a reasonable guess.

Time will tell.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a few decent sized retirement accounts, money in mutual funds. With all of the reports of doom and gloom, the-market-is-crashing, it dropped like a bad habit, worst market in years, we are all doomed news- I went thru and reviewed all my holdings. Yep, down.

By 2%. Yep Two. Wow. I am devastated. How shall I survive. Rhett, where shall I go- what shall I do? (Sorry, little Gone with the Wind slipped in there)

Please excuse me- I must run off and stuff money in a mayonnaise jar to bury in my back yard. Who the hell is writing the financial news? Chicken Little?
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just checked same account I mentioned above. It is up 2.1%. Yep- more than it was BEFORE the devastating financial news.

A chimp throwing darts at numbers on a wall has better accuracy than the experts writing for the financial advisors.

I shall go calm my jitters with a glass of good bourbon and a cigar.