In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sean Connery..says

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Politics
...that Scotland should leave the UK! It will be put to a vote soon!....I wish our states had the right to vote to stay are leave the "Onion"![:(]http://www.aol.com/article/2014/03/02/film-star-sean-connery-urges-scots-to-leave-uk/20841121/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl18|sec1_lnk3&pLid=449506

Comments

• eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    it may sound like a good idea,but i would check and see just what federal moneies and benifits come from the fed,s first.every thing comming and going from your new country would be controlled by the feds and could be stopped if you are land locked and if not, it would need permission to go thru federal waters. if you have a natural disaster you will be on you own(think wild fires,earthquakes,floods and so forth. it would not be a easy undertaking. according to uncle albert,one of the i don,t get it crowd.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Alabama doesn't need the "Onion"!We need to be free to determine our own destiny,not what some one in Maine has a vote on...
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Sean has been a big supporter of this idea for years so his thoughts are not new. But his ideas will be tested soon when the Scots go to the vote. I think this will end up like Quebec in Canada....never will happen as the Scots will see that they have more to lose than gain by dropping out of the UK. Economically it makes no sense to Scotland so I think his fellow Scots will vote Sean's idea down.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Alabama doesn't need the "Onion"!We need to be free to determine our own destiny,not what some one in Maine has a vote on...

And the Jews will say that they discovered America first and that God gave them New York........[:D]
  • glynglyn Member Posts: 5,949
    edited November -1
    Actually Dave it was a welsh prince who discoverer America 200 years before columbas got here.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by glyn
    Actually Dave it was a welsh prince who discoverer America 200 years before columbas got here.

It won't matter who really got here first. The Jews would block any and all information about the discovery of America and insert what they want the public to think in the history books. They've done it time and again. The murder of Kennedy, the Trade Tower attack, the murder of Mckinley, the theft of Palestine and the continuing destruction of this nation....you see and hear little of the truth about their activities.
  • blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...that Scotland should leave the UK! It will be put to a vote soon!....I wish our states had the right to vote to stay are leave the "Onion"![:(]http://www.aol.com/article/2014/03/02/film-star-sean-connery-urges-scots-to-leave-uk/20841121/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl18|sec1_lnk3&pLid=449506

The Scots were not asked to leave, in 1100 AD the British Crown sent them to Ireland to colonize the island, haven't any of you ever heard of Scots Irish who later were referred as the Orange when conflict occured. Not much is of the individual history persons from that era is available, because Protestant faiths do not keep records like Catholics.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

It won't matter who really got here first. The Jews would block any and all information about the discovery of America and insert what they want the public to think in the history books. They've done it time and again. The murder of Kennedy, the Trade Tower attack, the murder of Mckinley, the theft of Palestine and the continuing destruction of this nation....you see and hear little of the truth about their activities.
    So Dave,I see you have a "SS" heritage...
    edited November -1

For Barzillia and pwillie I've asked you this question before and both of you have declined to give a honest yes or no answer. I'll simplify it for you.......Given a choice between saving The United States or saving Israel... would you decide to save The United States and allow Israel to perish ? I can say YES with no hesitation but you two mouth off about states rights and any other long winded B.S. that you can come up with to avoid giving a straight forward Yes or No answer. How about a show of guts instead of a show of mouth? How about the rest of you out there? Can you honestly say that you would sacrifice Israel to save The United States. If you can't, you don't deserve to live here and should be thrown out.
    edited November -1

For Barzillia and pwillie I've asked you this question before and both of you have declined to give a honest yes or no answer. I'll simplify it for you.......Given a choice between saving The United States or saving Israel... would you decide to save The United States and allow Israel to perish ? I can say YES with no hesitation but you two mouth off about states rights and any other long winded B.S. that you can come up with to avoid giving a straight forward Yes or No answer. How about a show of guts instead of a show of mouth? How about the rest of you out there? Can you honestly say that you would sacrifice Israel to save The United States. If you can't, you don't deserve to live here and should be thrown out.
    As I have stated in the past..I will defend my state! I will not fight for any state that is not for states rights..And I don't hate Jews...most folks like you show hate for some one because of their own shortcomings....The Jews have been persecuted for 2000 plus years...Wy do you hate a race of people?..Do you hate Christians also? Is your real name Mohammed? Are maybe Adolf..Heinrich?goebbels20speech202.jpg
    edited November -1

As I have stated in the past..I will defend my state! I will not fight for any state that is not for states rights..And I don't hate Jews...most folks like you show hate for some one because of their own shortcomings....The Jews have been persecuted for 2000 plus years...Wy do you hate a race of people?..Do you hate Christians also? Is your real name Mohammed? Are maybe Adolf..Heinrich?goebbels20speech202.jpg

A yes or no answer? The U.S. or Israel? NO GUTS! Get this......the Jews are not a race...they are a religious group whose goal is world domination. Most of the Israeli trash are transplanted Slavs. I'm Protestant and quite sick of watching the Jews hammer every other religion to advance themselves. They have murdered two of our Presidents ( McKinley and JFK ) and attempted or planned the murder of at least two others ( Truman and Bush Sr.). Are Jews to be trusted ? No!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    I have reponded several times to your question in the past, davej.

Apparently you cannot comprehend the answer.

I recognize replacement theology when I see it. Evidently that is a palatable religious response in these parts.

But why should there be another response from me to your antisemitism ?

It's about your allegiance....not antisemitism. Since you can't answer the question honestly, I can only assume that you would sell the U.S. out. Most of the people on this forum have no trouble declaring their allegiance to this country. Jews don't seem to be able to do that.
  • DerBarbarianDerBarbarian Member Posts: 289 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So what so-called proof do you have that they assassinated McKinley and JFK? I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to get links to conspiracy websites..
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now that someone mentioned mentioned Israel, I can go there without sounding like a racist loon or something. Historically the British had the colony of Palestine. Even before WWII the Zionist movement had a return to Palestine goal. They used the idea of a Jewish state for illegal immigration. Hitler sent envoys to the Arabs to foment tension and hatred of the Jews with money and arms, also to eject the British.
    Jews used terrorism, assassination, and bombings until the British said forget this and left. These people have been killing each other for thousands of years. Redrawing borders won't help. But now they are crying help us terrorists are bombing, assassinating, and murdering us.
    They will not stop killing each other until the 4th World War is fought with sharp sticks and rocks. Put a large fence around them both and let it go until all is quiet.
    We have lost too many good people over these hereditary idiots.
    edited November -1
    I have reponded several times to your question in the past, davej.

Apparently you cannot comprehend the answer.

I recognize replacement theology when I see it. Evidently that is a palatable religious response in these parts.

But why should there be another response from me to your antisemitism ?

It's about your allegiance....not antisemitism. Since you can't answer the question honestly, I can only assume that you would sell the U.S. out. Most of the people on this forum have no trouble declaring their allegiance to this country. Jews don't seem to be able to do that.

I have no particular allegiance towards the state of Israel, dave.

I have stated in these forums that the current state of Israel could entirely disappear, and yet do no damage to prophecy.

But be aware, it was a valley of dry bones that Ezekiel looked out upon.

You are asking a ridiculous question, a question no rational man could possibly answer. Obviously that doesn't seem to bother you.

And you can call me Jew all you wish, I have certainly been called worse.

But that, too, is just as foolish as your question, and reveals what allegiance your words deny.

It is as old as Eden.

Actually, I didn't call you a Jew. I stated that Jews can't or won't answer that question. I've asked quite a few of them to answer it. All I've gotten in response has been long winded evasion or the pleasure of watching them walk away. My question to you was about loyalty to your country. Are you loyal to the U.S. or not? If you are enjoying the fruits of citizenship....you should be.
    edited November -1
    I am loyal to my state first and formost....Roll Tide![:o)]
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another waste of bandwidth, a thread ruined by Religion. [:(!]