In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Jade Helm 15

Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in Politics
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/26/some-americans-think-army-prepping-modern-day-martial-law
Well, it would appear that the tin foil hat wearers weren't far off after all. Martial law commences but the government says we are only experimenting...yeah right!

"Green Berets, Navy SEALs and Special Operations forces will conduct realistic training exercises from July to September across the southwest - including in 17 Texas cities." It's called Jade Helm 15.

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know a few, maybe 20 US military personnel, active duty to reserves. Not a single one of them would obey any order to violate the Posse Comitatus Act. Our troops are trustworthy, the political leaders, specifically Obama and his Marxist henchmen, not so much.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    I know a few, maybe 20 US military personnel, active duty to reserves. Not a single one of them would obey any order to violate the Posse Comitatus Act. Our troops are trustworthy, the political leaders, specifically Obama and his Marxist henchmen, not so much.

BS! Ask the people in New Orleans what the reserves did to them after the storm. They roughed up the citizens and took their guns is what they'll tell you and they had no second thoughts about doing it.
  • skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

A precedent has been set all ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo
  • rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
    If they released the info, they probably
    have been in place for some time now.
  • DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If ordered to oppress, arrest, or kill civilians some police and military will refuse. Some...but I suspect most will comply with orders out of sense of duty or fear of disobeying.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    I don't suspect the military is too diligent about instructing recruits when they can disobey orders. Not really in their best interests. I went through boot camp in '71, much too long ago to remember.

Then again, if it came to a face-to-face, an old veteran like myself might remind a uniformed youngster that he took an oath to defend the CONSTITUTION, not the president.

RR
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by River Rat
    I don't suspect the military is too diligent about instructing recruits when they can disobey orders. Not really in their best interests. I went through boot camp in '71, much too long ago to remember.

Then again, if it came to a face-to-face, an old veteran like myself might remind a uniformed youngster that he took an oath to defend the CONSTITUTION, not the president.

RR

quote:The Oath of Enlistment

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. That I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Disobeyed orders several times just because of the Highlighted area above.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Should read as,

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. To that end I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, . So help me God.

I suspect a red pinko was instrumental in adding the part about code and regulations. When was that part added because it does not sound like wording from the time the U.S. Army was founded.
    edited November -1
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....all that went when Lincoln sent troops into the south...1861...fixing to happen again,but this time all over the nation...
  • MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    Get your house in order.
  • wiz1997wiz1997 Member Posts: 1,051 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yet to see any actual pictures.

Pictures of the front of a closed Walmart and then pictures of a tank in a parking lot, but not the two together, not impressed or convinced.

With all the cell phones around no one has pictures of the helicopters or tanks?

Operation Jade Helm does not even start until July.

Yea I am concerned about military operations in my State.

But,I began preparing long ago for the tyranny of the government.
    edited November -1
    Texas State guard to Monitor the feds because they don't trust the cork suckers. DEA in on this too? Yep they need to be watched.

http://mobile.DNW.com/2015/04/no-trust-texas-military-to-monitor-feds/