In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Obummer just doesn't know when to quit !!!

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in Politics
Everyday it is said this will be the "last" xxxxx by Obummer.

If only that were true. Today Obummer gives advice.

In his final (don't count on it) address to America's armed forces, President Barack Obama reminded troops that once Donald J. Trump becomes president, soldiers have a duty to question his authority and criticize him. Obama also said the Second Amendment and global warming can be blamed for terrorism.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/07/obama-urges-soldiers-to-question-trumps-authority-criticize-our-president/
pukebig.gif

One more time: Obama said,, Second Amendment and global warming can be blamed for terrorism.

duh.gif Everyone knows Terrorism is caused by unprotected sex with goats.

Comments

• eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    yea right, when oboma was criticized by any military men they were fired and global warming causes terrorism, give me a break and get your sorry mule out of washington. mr myopic.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i would assume the whenever mr obozo speaks to troops, they had better smile and applaud or find theselves on permanent LATRINE duty...which may be a help after listening to his speech
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Barack Hussein Obama is a Marxist Muslim Terrorist America hating 1/2 breed POS.

On a good day that is the best I can say about him.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Breitbart ?

Not exactly..........

"We're a nation that believes freedom can never be taken for granted and that each of us has a responsibility to sustain it. The universal right to speak your mind and to protest against authority, to live in a society that's open and free, that can criticize a President without retribution -- (applause) -- a country where you're judged by the content of your character rather than what you look like, or how you worship, or what your last name is, or where your family came from -- that's what separates us from tyrants and terrorists."

I don't have a problem with that.

Too bad you all do.

Anyone with any sense, and who wasn't playing identity politics, might recall that Obama fired several generals because they had the audacity to question his judgement.

But you have shown your true color to anyone paying attention...and it drives your bias.
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "once Donald J. Trump becomes president, soldiers have a duty to question his authority and criticize him."No they do not!! This guy SUCKS!! He hates America and is a worse enemy to Her than the foulest Isis terrorist. And if anyone thinks he is going to go away in January forget that. His stink will remain for a while I fear.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Breitbart ?

Not exactly..........

"We're a nation that believes freedom can never be taken for granted and that each of us has a responsibility to sustain it. The universal right to speak your mind and to protest against authority, to live in a society that's open and free, that can criticize a President without retribution -- (applause) -- a country where you're judged by the content of your character rather than what you look like, or how you worship, or what your last name is, or where your family came from -- that's what separates us from tyrants and terrorists."

I don't have a problem with that.

Too bad you all do.

Anyone with any sense, and who wasn't playing identity politics, might recall that Obama fired several generals because they had the audacity to question his judgement.

But you have shown your true color to anyone paying attention...and it drives your bias.

"once Donald J. Trump becomes president, soldiers have a duty to question his authority and criticize him."

I provided the quote this conclusion came from.

The conclusion is what is at question, not me.

If you cannot defend the conclusion, why resort to distraction ?

Ahh, accusing the other party of what oneself is doing. Hardly new.

The point of this thread is the dishonest irony of a president speaking to troops about their right to 'criticize a president', when he himself has retaliated against military members who did just that. Add in his blathering about 'content of character' when he has wallowed in the swamp of an identity-driven political spoils system more than any president in our history, and the stench of his arrogant hypocrisy would to offend anyone, except for those driven to defend him...because of pretty obvious reasons.

You aren't fooling anyone who is paying attention. You can't help but defend him. Birds of a feather, as it were.
    edited November -1
    well one good point is when he leaves mooooochelle goes with him
    edited November -1
    did you notice his fingers were crossed when the too it ???