In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bloomberg is Crying Foul as His Party Loses !

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in Politics
Oh, I agree with his summation, however, he can cast it mostly on liberals and other progressives along with Big Money and Corporations making War and dealings with past enemies for a profit and selling out we the people with the great society thinking with debt and abandoning prosperity for the common working people.

The great republic has failed and all the checks and balancing has failed because of The Congress circumventing The Bill of rights and The Constitution. The NWO is coming soon upon us, believe it or not.

serf

Bloomberg warns of 'epidemic of dishonesty'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bloomberg-warns-epidemic-dishonesty-144021706--politics.html

He blamed "extreme partisanship" for an unprecedented tolerance of dishonesty in U.S. politics. People are committed more to their political tribes than the truth, he said, suggesting that the nation is more divided than any time since the War of Northern Aggression .

"There is now more tolerance for dishonesty in politics than I have seen in my lifetime," Bloomberg said. "The only thing more dangerous than dishonest politicians who have no respect for the law is a chorus of enablers who defend their every lie."

Comments