In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ray Stevens - White Christmas Parody!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in Politics
Enjoy the season and laugh and have fond memories of what was![:D]

serf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n59N_SCixpU

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    white xmas is now RACIST....so now there is supposed to be black xmas ...have all the govt monies pass right on to us poor abused white folk... out of the black folk freebie money pot
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Down here where I live the whole county now has a white minority with the city going broke.I need to move out if I could because the Taxes are soon to skyrocket for all the debt they have given out for pensions.

Detriot is not the only city or county now in trouble here in The USA! Stupid politicians here have given the country away to The Illuminati bankers cartel for The NWO reset to imprison us all with a communist takeover,

serf

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/bankrupt-public-employee-pensions-the-next-big-financial-crisis/

As it turns out, there are hundreds of potential Harveys out there. "More than 400 police and fire pension funds, or 63% of Illinois' 651 total downstate public safety funds, received less funding than what was required from their cities in 2016," according to website Wirepoints. A lot of Illinois towns and counties are in for a nasty surprise.

In state after state, city after city, county after county, such stories are becoming common.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey the union leaders will make out OK...bet me....public sector unions have got to GO, disappear, vanish.....
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by serf

Down here where I live the whole county now has a white minority with the city going broke.I need to move out if I could because the Taxes are soon to skyrocket for all the debt they have given out for pensions.

Detriot is not the only city or county now in trouble here in The USA! Stupid politicians here have given the country away to The Illuminati bankers cartel for The NWO reset to imprison us all with a communist takeover,

serf

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/bankrupt-public-employee-pensions-the-next-big-financial-crisis/

As it turns out, there are hundreds of potential Harveys out there. "More than 400 police and fire pension funds, or 63% of Illinois' 651 total downstate public safety funds, received less funding than what was required from their cities in 2016," according to website Wirepoints. A lot of Illinois towns and counties are in for a nasty surprise.

In state after state, city after city, county after county, such stories are becoming common.

Right on time....

PHASE DETAILS FOR - THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2018
    Phase: Waxing Gibbous
    Illumination: 93%
    Moon Age: 12.28 days
    Moon Angle: 0.53
    Moon Distance: 378,243.71 km
    Sun Angle: 0.54
    Sun Distance: 147,169,645.81 km

Yep, you certainly are a moon freaking guy when you have nothing to refute. Typical leftist NWO lover,that does not have a clue about the third world status coming to Amerika.

serf

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/the-time-bomb-inside-public-pension-plans/

Sanitation workers, firefighters, teachers and other state and local government employees have performed their duties in the public sector for decades with the understanding that their often lackluster salaries were propped up by excellent benefits, including an ironclad pension. But Moody?s Investors Service recently estimated that public pensions are underfunded by $4.4 trillion. That amount, which is equivalent to the economy of Germany, accounts for one-fifth of national debt. It?s a significant concern for public employees who were banking on a fully funded retirement to get them through their golden years.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia

serf

Right on time....

PHASE DETAILS FOR - THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2018
    Phase: Waxing Gibbous
    Illumination: 93%
    Moon Age: 12.28 days
    Moon Angle: 0.53
    Moon Distance: 378,243.71 km
    Sun Angle: 0.54
    Sun Distance: 147,169,645.81 km

Yep, you certainly are a moon freaking guy when you have nothing to refute. Typical leftist NWO lover,that does not have a clue about the third world status coming to Amerika.

serf

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/the-time-bomb-inside-public-pension-plans/

Sanitation workers, firefighters, teachers and other state and local government employees have performed their duties in the public sector for decades with the understanding that their often lackluster salaries were propped up by excellent benefits, including an ironclad pension. But Moody?s Investors Service recently estimated that public pensions are underfunded by $4.4 trillion. That amount, which is equivalent to the economy of Germany, accounts for one-fifth of national debt. It?s a significant concern for public employees who were banking on a fully funded retirement to get them through their golden years.

[:D][:D]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain