In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Muslims

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Politics
A Muslim wife complains to her husband that all the romance had gone out of their marriage.

"Remember when you used to carry me up to bed?" she asked.
Yeah," he replied,
"But be fair, you were only eleven at the time !!!!

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quit yer bitchin...or I will stone you to death
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    " Those who can't see the light have their head in the wrong place "
  • blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The 18th centuries Mohammed Ibn abd al-Wahhad preached a strict adherence to the Koran forming today what is known as strict puritanical Wahhabi creed. This is similar to when the first major schism occurred in fifth century Christianity when the Copts broke away. There are no Pope's or ruling bodies of Islam, it compares to American Politics it is a completely fractionalized religion, the only ruling body exiting that sets standards are those within bodies that are similar to what we call cults.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Amish, it might be illuminating to examine the ethnicity of each member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, both historically and at present (hint: none are papal knights). [;)]

Nevertheless, I must agree vis-a-vis the Muslim problem. The Jews are not really concerned with much more than personal enrichment and separation from whom they consider to be inferiors, but the Muslims' plan is to infiltrate and absorb other cultures and kill any who resist.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been doing business with Jews for over 40 years,and I can say I learned more about business,than I could have ever learned from a business school.I have many Jewish customers all over the US...After all,Jesus was a Jew! Anyone that blames a race of people on their misfortunes,should take a long look in the mirror. I think you can find the problem. The most dishonest dealings I have had is with my own people.I have a rule,when you walk into a customers office,and he has a bible on his desk and a picture of Christ on the wall,just turn around and walk out....
  • azpowerwagonazpowerwagon Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    I have been doing business with Jews for over 40 years,and I can say I learned more about business,than I could have ever learned from a business school.I have many Jewish customers all over the US...After all,Jesus was a Jew! Anyone that blames a race of people on their misfortunes,should take a long look in the mirror. I think you can find the problem. The most dishonest dealings I have had is with my own people.I have a rule,when you walk into a customers office,and he has a bible on his desk and a picture of Christ on the wall,just turn around and walk out....

Don't forget the fish and cross on the business cards and yellow page ads. [:)]
  • AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    Amish, it might be illuminating to examine the ethnicity of each member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, both historically and at present (hint: none are papal knights). [;)]

Nevertheless, I must agree vis-a-vis the Muslim problem. The Jews are not really concerned with much more than personal enrichment and separation from whom they consider to be inferiors, but the Muslims' plan is to infiltrate and absorb other cultures and kill any who resist.

They are all papal knights. Including the Rothschilds.. That's who founded it!

Soon after the Civil War these masonic revolutionaries took the name "pilgrim" founding the Pilgrim Society (1902). It was members of this society that would found the Federal Reserve (1913), CFR & RIIA (1920).

Origins of the Conspiracy
    http://youtu.be/X7sW-HGKp7U

Saying look at so-and-so's name is too simpleton. The masonic conspiracy has many Jews, musims and evangelicals - all knighted inb Rome's NWO
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Amish

Soon after the Civil War these masonic revolutionaries took the name "pilgrim" founding the Pilgrim Society (1902). It was members of this society that would found the Federal Reserve (1913), CFR & RIIA (1920).

Saying look at so-and-so's name is too simpleton. The masonic conspiracy has many Jews, musims and evangelicals - all knighted inb Rome's NWO
    Being a Free Mason, I have never come in contact with a Jewish Mason...and very few Catholics (which I am)[:o)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Amish

Being a Free Mason, I have never come in contact with a Jewish Mason...and very few Catholics (which I am)[:o)]

The RC encourages their Catholics to be Knights of Columbus (or Malta) instead of FM. But apparently some Catholics are nominal or less than devout yet still want to be knighted, and have no problem with the knighthoods, while most non-Catholics know very little about these crusading knighthoods. Catholics hear all about it in their schools and often grow up with a basic knowledge of who the knights are, and have no aversion to them.

For the Christian there are simply no knighthoods. Man cannot have two masters. Evangelicals who are members are some confused individuals who try and justify this often by quoting George Washington.

As FM then you must know who runs your local town since your lodge is full of local officials. If there are few Jews this is just because you live in a region (like myself here in Missouri) that doesnt have too many Jews. But Jews have been involved with masonry and this false gnostic religion for centuries so many are members, tho certainly not all are members.

Anyway, the masons wrote the Protocols to blame world revolution on a Jewish conspiracy.
    edited November -1
    There has been a hidden war between the Catholic Church and the Jews for control of the minds of the people going on for centuries.

Years ago when studying the life of Martin Luther I remember reading that he was extremely antisemitic, and resented the idea that the Jews may have tried to manipulate him into belief in the idea of the Reformation because it would weaken the Catholic Church's power. He considered the idea to be his exclusively, resulting from his disagreement with the church's practice of granting favor through financial extortion.

Please excuse me if I find the idea of the ancient Jewish Rothschild dynasty and the practically all-Jewish FED Board of Governors being supporters of the Catholic Church to be somewhat ludicrous.

An excellent argument can be made that the Rothschilds were instrumental in manipulating the handover of Palestine to the Jews as a guilt offering resulting from the Holocaust, hardly the act of someone with the agenda of weakening Judaism.

Also, there are many conspiracy theories revolving around the JFK assassination, but it may be noted that the assassination occurred a short time after Kennedy announced the intention of abolishing the FED.
    edited November -1

Please excuse me if I find the idea of the ancient Jewish Rothschild dynasty and the practically all-Jewish FED Board of Governors being supporters of the Catholic Church to be somewhat ludicrous.

An excellent argument can be made that the Rothschilds were instrumental in manipulating the handover of Palestine to the Jews as a guilt offering resulting from the Holocaust, hardly the act of someone with the agenda of weakening Judaism.

Must be nice (or illiterate) to find "somewhat ludicrous" what the Rothschild's own biography admits - that they are baron knights of the holy roman empire. Your claim about "Jewish Rothschilds" has been debunked.

The HRE is gone; the knights still run an empire for the pope. MANY call it the NWO. The NWO replaced the HRE, still ran by the Vatican. Unlike the HRE the NWO is not Catholic; anyone can be a knight, no longer required to be Catholic.

What I find ludicrous is the Jewish conspiracy, which is just the pope's inquisition that blames Jews and Protestants for all the worlds problems.

Jews and Christians have N E V E R ran Washington DC, and still do not today.

The Rothschilds are barons or knights who answer to the pope in Rome, as all knights do, since that is who founded their knighthood. The Rothschilds do not run international banking & Rule of Law all by themselves. The Rothschilds could fall off the earth tomorrow and other papal knights would fill their shoes.

George Bush is also not Catholic yet answers to the Pope, as a knight since his college fraternity (founded by the masonic knights) like Bush sr and g-daddy Prescott Bush -- all knighted ( tho not Jews )
    www.zenit.org/article-22284?l=english
    www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/11/AR2008041103327.html

The British took Palestine from the Turks to fulfill the Jesuit's plans: Christian-Zionism, to fool the Christians. It has worked!

The Rothschild family are Freemason-Templar bankers. "Nathan and James, were members of the Emulation Lodge, London."
    http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/List-of-famous-Freemasons#Industrialists_and_Labor_Leaders
    "In 1818, he was granted noble status (Freiherr or Baron) by the Emperor of Austria, although he chose not to use his aristocratic title Nathan Mayer, baron von Rothschild."

His wife should know?

transcript:
    LYNN FORESTER DE ROTHSCHILD, wife of (sir) EVELYN, interview on CNN by Wolf Blitzer

DE ROTHSCHILD: "It is true, I am married to a wonderful, wonderful man whose name is de Rothschild."

BLITZER: "And he's a baron."

DE ROTHSCHILD: "He's a knight."

BLITZER: "He's a knight, OK."

The Knights have always ran the Vatican's empire..

"Rothschilds (...) are the guardians of the papal treasure."
    -Encyclopedia Judaica

Rothschilds took the name of the red shield of the Templars. Changed his Jewish name when he converted to papal knight.
    http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/eric260b/skullandcrossbone.html
    edited November -1
    Man,what drugs do you use to get those hallucinations? I would be so lucky to have lived in the Rothschilds modern times...Did you know that the Rothchild family was Russian by birth? Did you know that German Jews disdain Russian Jews....? The Knights Templar make a great story...for a TV series...[:o)]Not having any Jews in my lodge,and Jewish friends world wide (Military also) I know no Jews that are Mason's...
    edited November -1
    Much more ludicrous than "somewhat."
    edited November -1
    ...I think we have more ant-semetics than anti-muslims...on this forum...Why not be pro human?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:

The Rothschild family are Freemason-Templar bankers. "Nathan and James, were members of the Emulation Lodge, London."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons_(E_-_Z)#R
    "In 1818, he was granted noble status (Freiherr or Baron) by the Emperor of Austria, although he chose not to use his aristocratic title Nathan Mayer, baron von Rothschild."

His wife should know?

transcript:
    LYNN FORESTER DE ROTHSCHILD, wife of (sir) EVELYN, interview on CNN by Wolf Blitzer

DE ROTHSCHILD: "It is true, I am married to a wonderful, wonderful man whose name is de Rothschild."

BLITZER: "And he's a baron."

DE ROTHSCHILD: "He's a knight."

BLITZER: "He's a knight, OK."

The Knights have always ran the Vatican's empire..

"Rothschilds (...) are the guardians of the papal treasure."
    -Encyclopedia Judaica

Rothschilds took the name of the red shield of the Templars. Changed his Jewish name when he converted to papal knight.
    www.angelfire.com/mi3/eric260b/skullandcrossbone.html

According to the cited website, no such article exists...

"Rothschilds took the name of the red shield of the Templars. Changed his Jewish name when he converted to papal knight.
    www.angelfire.com/mi3/eric260b/skullandcrossbone.html"

And that link lead to a ridiculous web ring for "buccaneers" and pirates....

hahahahahahahahaha

What a maroon !

[:o)][:o)][:o)]

The "maroon" is the one with no facts - You. Edit your post and stop stretching the page. What's the matter, getting too close to home?

The link goes to an excerpt of the book called Secret Societies of America's Elite

As for the Rothschilds, why did you delete the other Wikipedia link and the rest of the post? The list of Famous Freemasons can be found at other links.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons_(E_-_Z)#R

The Rothschilds are Famous Freemasons and baron Knights, as posted.

The Templars and Jesuits wrote the degrees creating FM.

The Freemasons were founded by the Knights Templar and the Jesuits who wrote the degrees creating Freemasonry, according to Freemason Grand Secretary General and historian Dr. Albert Mackey. (Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, Clermont College, Jesuits, Perfection Rite, Scottish Rite)
    edited November -1
    Even though he's wrong about the Rothschilds' not being Jewish he's correct about their involvement in some secret societies. I suppose the ultra-wealthys' desire for ultimate control is not exclusive to any religious group. Apparently there may be some Jewish Freemasons. Here's an excerpt from a book entitled The Satanic Bloodlines by Fritz Springmeier. He includes a fairly extensive bibliography to back his claims. Pretty interesting stuff.

The Rothschilds had played a major role in the Bavarian Illuminati, (25) and it is known that a least one of the sons of Amsel was a member. As the reader remembers, Amsel placed his sons in the major European capitals, where they each set up the principal banking houses. By their own secret intelligence service and their own news network they could outmanouver any European government. (26) The large amounts of voluminous correspondence by Rothschild couriers attracted attention, (27) but no one ever stopped their personal intelligence and mail services. After the Bavarian illuminati were exposed, the central occult power over the European secret societies shifted to Carbonarism a.k.a. the Alta Vendita,(28) led by another powerful Rothschild, Karl Rothschild,(29) son of Amschel. In 1818, Karl participated in a secret document that was sent out to the head-quarters of Masonry from the Alta Vendita.

The Masons were quite distressed when a copy of this was lost, and offered rewards to anyone who could return the lost copy. It was originally written in Italian. Its title translates "Permanent Instructions, or Practical Code of Rules; Guide for the Heads of the Highest Grades of Masonry."(30) The Masonic reference book 10,000 Famous Freemasons, Vol. 4, p.74, indicates two other sons of Amschel were Masons, James Meyer Rothschild, and his brother Nathan Meyer Rothschild. James Rothschild in Paris was a 33 degree Scottish Rite Mason, and his brother Nathan in London was a member of the Lodge of Emulation. And Jewish Freemason Katz indicates Solomon Meir Rothschild, a third member of the five brothers, was initiated into Freemasonry on June 14, 1809.(31) The Rothschilds became powerful within Freemasonry. We find the Saint-Simonians, the occult religious millenialist forerunners of communism, praising Baron de Rothschild in their magazine Le Globe, "There is no one today who better represents the triumph of equality and work in the nineteenth century than M. le Baron de Rothschild... .Was this Jew born a millionaire? No, he was born poor, and if only you knew what genius, patience, and hard work were required to construct that European edifice called the House of Rothschild, you would admire rather than insult it." Lionel de Rothschild (the de was added by the French Rothschilds) was involved with the first communist Internationale. The Mason Mazzini who helped start communism praised Rothschild, "Rothschild could be King of France if he so desired."(32) Adoiphe Cremieux, was a French Jewish Mason (see chap. 1.4 for his credentials). The Rothschilds gave at least ?1,000 to Cremieux to go to Damascus with Salomon Munk, and Sir Moses Montefiore to win the release of Jews imprisoned there, and to convince the Turkish Sultan to declare the charges of ritual murder false.(33) According to the three Jewish authors of Dope, Inc. the B'nai B'rith was a spin-off of the Order of Zion and was organized as a "covert intelligence front" for the House of Rothschild. It is highly probable that the B'nai B'rith was used as a Rothschild intelligence cover. The Rothschilds are prominent in the Bilderbergers too. The Rothschilds were closely related to the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR).

Although many people today would not view the CFR as a secret society it was originally set up as part of a secret society and it was kept secret for many years, in spite of its awesome power. Carroll Quigley, professor of International Relations at the Jesuit Georgetown University, exposed the Round Table Group with his book Tragedy and Hope.(34) The Rothschilds supported Rhodes to form De Beers.(35) Later, Rhodes made seven wills which established a secret society modelled after the Jesuits and Masons to help bring in a One-World government centered upon Britain, and the Rhodes Scholarships.(36) The inner group was established in Mar. 1891 and consisted of Rhodes, Stead, Lord Esher (Brett), and Mason Alfred Milner.(33bb) A secondary circle of "potential members of the Circle of Initiates" consisted of the Jew Lord Balfour, Sir Harry Johnson, Lord Rothschild, Lord Grey and others. Initially, Lord Rothschild was part of the inner group of Rhode's secret society, but was replaced by his son-in-law Lord Rosebury who wasn't as conspicuous.(37)The Fabian Socialists dominated the staff at Oxford when the Rhodes Scholars began arriving. These scholars then received indoctrination and preparation to become part of an international socialist New World Order.(38)The Round Table Group developed from the inner executive circle of Rhode's secret society. The outer circle was established after the start of the 20th century. The Round Table Group was extended after W.W. I by organizing a front organization the Royal Institute of International Affairs. The Council of Foreign Relations was the American part of this front. The inner circle continues to direct the outer circle and its two front organizations RIIA and CFR. The CFR in turn set up a number of fronts including the Institute of Pacific Relations (IPR).

25. William Still writes, "In 1782, the headquarters of illuminized Freemasonry was moved to

Frankfurt, the stronghold of German finance, and controlled by the Rothschilds." Still, The New

World Order, p. 82.

26. Muhlstein, Anka. Baron James, The Rise of the French Rothschilds. `p.47. She describes how

their private courier system was faster than the regular mail.

27. Corti, Count Egon Caesar. (trans. from German by B.& B. Lunn). The Rise Of The House

Of Rothschild. Boston: Western Is., 1972, p.278 cf. pp. 386-389.

28. Miller, Edith Star. Occult Theocracy. chap. on Carbonarism, pp. 427-438 is a start in learning

its importance.

29. Mullins, op. cit., p.2.

30. di Gargano, Michael. Irish and English Freemasons and their Foreign Brothers, 1878, p. 62.

31. Bruell, Geschichte, p. 24 as quoted by Katz, Jacob. Jews and Freemasons in Europe 1723- 1939. (trans. by L. Oschry) Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard

University Press, 1970, pp.61, 248

32. Mullins, op. cit. p. 3.

33. Muhlstein, op. cit. p. 125

34. Carroll Quigley's book was very enlightening on the New World Order except that it leaves

out the Catholic Church and the Jesuits' participation, at a time that their participation was

increasing dramatically. In other words, Quigley's book must be taken with a grain of salt, it

would be a mistake to believe it to be infallible or unbiased.

35. Le Sueur, Gorden (Rhode's confidential secretary). Cecil Rhodes The Man and His Work.

London: John Murray, 1913, p. 10.

36. Aydelotte, Frank (co-fndr CFR and Amer. Sec. to Rhodes Trustees). American Rhodes

Scholarships. "The model for this proposed secret society was the Society of Jesus, though he

mentions also the Masons."

37. Allen, Gary. Nixon's Palace Guard. Boston: Western Islands, 1971, p. 9. cf. Quigley. Tragedy and Hope.

38. Martin, Rose. Fabian Freeway. Boston: Western Islands, 1966.
    edited November -1
    Did you know that German Jews disdain Russian Jews....? The Knights Templar make a great story...for a TV series...[:o)]Not having any Jews in my lodge, and Jewish friends world wide (Military also) I know no Jews that are Mason's...

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. However many of those Russian and German Jews moved to the USA, and I've heard nothing of any rivalry.

The Bolsheviks were not Jews. The majority were just Russians while there was a minority who were Jews. All the Russian Bolshevik Revolution leaders were Freemasons.

Roll call of the Bolshevik Party
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
    (most were not Jews)

Bolshevik leaders were Freemasons
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkLd9ESpDcQ

The Nazi party likewise was founded at the Teutonic Knight's Thule Society founded by a Freemason.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_von_Sebottendorf

FDR - Freemason
    Churchill - Freemason
    Stalin - Freemason

Then who ran all sides of the war? all wars and revolutions since 1775.

The Muslim Brotherhood are also FM revolutionaries.
    edited November -1
    ...I think we have more ant-semetics than anti-muslims...on this forum...Why not be pro human?

Do the Muslims want to take over?

Then are we anti-muslim or just have the common sense to oppose their plans.

The European nation of Belgium is soon to become an Islamic state. Then France, Germany and others will follow. Even Russia is over 15% Muslim (since the USSR-Afghan War 1979-89)

Watch for Belgium to fall next
    http://youtu.be/ZDKk15KcqNk
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia4Belgium
    Sharia4Belgium denounces democracy and calls to reform Belgium into an Islamist state.

Moscow
    http://youtu.be/Aihmte1DWvA

Putin just divorced his Orthodox Christian wife for a Muslim girlfriend, who some believe has two children by Putin, tho they deny this.

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West
    Sept 08, 2010
    CAIRO, EGYPT - The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas.
    www.worthynews.com/9243-islam-will-conquer-italy-and-the-entire-west
    www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/22844/Default.aspx
    http://youtu.be/QYWeK4w3PKk

Obama gets along well with the Muslims. His brother and some family are Muslims. Yet Obama claims to be Christian. US presidents always claim to be 'christian'. Obama is another Freemason transformer who claims to be Muslim or Christian as it suits him.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A Muslim wife complains to her husband that all the romance had gone out of their marriage.

"Remember when you used to carry me up to bed?" she asked.
    Yeah," he replied,
    "But be fair, you were only eleven at the time !!!!

Seems we're lifting the lid from religious jokes so here we go.[}:)]

Actually, it's a cute joke.[:D] A little worn though. It was once a Jerry Lee Lewis joke. Here's some newer material for you.

A Jewish girl turns down a proposal of marriage from a Muslim gentleman.....seems she didn't want to be seen as a social climber.

A gentleman was asked to describe a Jewish virgin....He responded....A 12 year old that can outrun her Rabbi.
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have several Jewish brothers in my area, including our DIW. That is Richmond Va

And all this time I thought Hiram Abif was Jewish.....
  • blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man,what drugs do you use to get those hallucinations? I would be so lucky to have lived in the Rothschilds modern times...Did you know that the Rothchild family was Russian by birth? Did you know that German Jews disdain Russian Jews....? The Knights Templar make a great story...for a TV series...[:o)]Not having any Jews in my lodge,and Jewish friends world wide (Military also) I know no Jews that are Mason's...

Direct quote 1104 A.D. "killing an infidel is not murder",
    the true Christian God will not punish you. Quote
    by his holiness the Pope during the time line of the
    Crusades, It does not matter whether it is a cross
    or a crescent history does not lie, it tells us poor
    sinners a lot of blood shed has in the past and
    will in the future the name of Religion.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you want to have a religion based discussion and post scripture ad nauseum, go find a religious forum. This is politics.