In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Depopulation Vaccines- Heard about this?

MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
edited January 2015 in Politics
jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/depopulation-vaccine-in-kenya-and-beyond/

........"United Nations"

Comments

• MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    Here is a good link

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/depopulation-vaccine-in-kenya-and-beyond/

Thanks!

Don't know what happened.

copy/paste........copy/paste.......copy/paste
  • ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    He's a quack, but he makes it a good living being a quack. So at least he's got that going for him.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisInTempe
    He's a quack, but he makes it a good living being a quack. So at least he's got that going for him.

Do you have something of substance to bring to the table showing us that this did not take place, or are you just going to fart and leave the room?
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Eugenics has been practiced for eons in some form or another.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MaxOHMS

Do you have something of substance to bring to the table showing us that this did not take place, or are you just going to fart and leave the room?
    [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

edited November -1

Jon Rappoport? You produce a link to Jon Rappoport and you accuse me of passing gas in the forums?

I'd ask "Seriously?", but for Christ's Sake, it's another Jon Rappoport emission.

And yeah, I know full well Rappoport simply expanded upon a complaint by some nuts in Kenya.

Since when do GB'ers put much stock in what comes out of Kenya anyway?
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wonder what they are putting in our vaccines?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpage
    Wonder what they are putting in our vaccines?

Dust from the wings of the Absinthe Fairy.

absinthe-green-fairy-drink.jpg

Read about in one of Jon Rappoport's blogs a few years back.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

No problem......it's just THOSE people......over THERE.

Well, you know, they don't have enough to eat over there anyway.

Is it not the same bunch of folks that have been "helping" them for years.......you know.....sorta like some folks "helped" the Indians many years ago by "giving them blankets"?

How long before this is happening to our daughters/granddaughters"

..........or is it already?

Ever take a real close look at how "Planned Parenthood" operates and consider that they get Fed funding?
    edited November -1

Jon Rappoport? You produce a link to Jon Rappoport and you accuse me of passing gas in the forums?

I'd ask "Seriously?", but for Christ's Sake, it's another Jon Rappoport emission.

And yeah, I know full well Rappoport simply expanded upon a complaint by some nuts in Kenya.

Since when do GB'ers put much stock in what comes out of Kenya anyway?

You still have not told us why you know this DID NOT HAPPEN.

.......and I did not accuse you of passing gas- I accused you of farting.
    edited November -1
    Other authority types in Africa have claimed that having sex with a virgin will cure a man of HIV/AIDS. Village leaders have attacked doctors trying to treat Ebola patients, even murdered some. The degree of Tribalism, Superstition and Third World Ignorance Fueled Quackery still existing over there is scary.

But some guy in San Diego who believes the World is controlled by Seven Secret Societies picks up on some church outfit in Africa claiming a Tetanus vaccine is actually a secret conspiracy by the United Nations and the World Health Organization, in cahoots with whoever you care to add to the list, to sterilize millions of girls and young women?

And not just to combat the death rate from Tetanus which averages about a child a day in Kenya alone?

And we are expected to accept this fantasy because .... what .... it's on the internet or something?

Sorry folks but I read wing ding stuff like this and I am left picturing the OP wearing those funny clown glasses with big nose, mustache and plastic eyeballs on springs. I expect a petunia in a label to squirt water at any moment.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Birth control vaccines are nothing new as a concept.

Would need more proof any anti-HCG antibodies were actually present, and by design, and in sufficient quantities and type, to come to the conclusion that this was a planned event.

There are huge amounts of foolishness coming out of Africa regarding topics like this.

What happened to ya, brother Barz?

You almost agreed that this COULD have happened......in a non-committal way!

When I read of your admiration for the 5906 a while back, I had a strange thought that, after all of the arguments we have had on here, that we might just be able to be friends!

............at least one could toss a mag to the other in a fire fight.

........if we were on the same side!

[:D]
    edited November -1
    5906?

I miss my old model 59, it's predecessor. I know it had to go, that I needed the cash. I know the numbers were what they were and there was no other way at the time. But dammit, I liked that 59.

I often catch myself looking at 59's in auctions ... wistfully ... lustfully [:I]

SW59_1a_zpsccae72fb.jpg
    edited November -1
    CIT,

Just maybe the World is controlled by Seven Secret Societies!

There have been many dots connected lately that seem to point towards the strong possibility that there is a "they" that has been pulling some pretty big strings for quite some time in World affairs to bring about a "New World Order", and they certainly have not held any open meetings for you and I to attend and listen in on.

Have you ever been wrong?
    edited November -1
    5906?

I miss my old model 59, it's predecessor. I know it had to go, that I needed the cash. I know the numbers were what they were and there was no other way at the time. But dammit, I liked that 59.

I often catch myself looking at 59's in auctions ... wistfully ... lustfully [:I]

SW59_1a_zpsccae72fb.jpg

How can you dare to start talking about guns at a time like this?

What do you think this is........a gun forum?
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1

Is it not the same bunch of folks that have been "helping" them for years.......you know.....sorta like some folks "helped" the Indians many years ago by "giving them blankets"?

Ever take a real close look at how "Planned Parenthood" operates and consider that they get Fed funding?
    Not sure why you're putting words into my mouth. Never have I ever claimed it was someone else's problem.[?][?]
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1

Not sure why you're putting words into my mouth. Never have I ever claimed it was someone else's problem.[?][?]

Not my intention.

I've thought you to be a reasonable feller that cared about the plight of others.

Your response did sound like "No big deal, been going on for a long time.......just move along".

I then addressed the complacency of the masses and it just looked like I was aiming at you.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    I am presuming they have evidence that anti-hcg antibodies were actually present in a vaccine made by who knows whom, who knows where.

I do not buy the conspiracy without further evidence.

Surreptitious birth control in Africa ?

Who'd a thunk it.

To call it depopulation is a bit wild, plays to the loonies, and that is probably what got this sent to politics as conspiracist.

I think the 5906 a fine, reasonably inexpensive and time-safe hi cap sidearm.

But I get worried about barrel availability over time.

I am presuming they have evidence that anti-hcg antibodies were actually present in a vaccine made by WHO knows whom, WHO knows where.

(I fixed it!)

........and isn't birth control depopulation, whether it is one life, one family, one community, or one entire continent?

There is much evidence that there is an active agenda for many to heavily decrease the population of the World.

It is even etched in stone.

Georgia Guidestones

I was under the impression that you claim a God other than the WHO.

Perhaps you have put your faith in a system that has been less than honorable.
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not so sure that the scenario as reported is all that far fetched.

How many abortions have taken place just in the US alone since Roe V Wade? It is estimated to be about 40 million plus, how is that not population control by other means?
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it true? Ask Bill Gates!
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am reading on social media how everyone is sick. ON the chemtail pages they are blaming the spraying.
  • skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    Here is one of the new world order stooges, Bill Gates, explaining the simple math.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQJAPcPnrzg