In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anybody else sick of Carl Rove?

vrabinecvrabinec Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in Politics
I can't stand the guy anymore. He's so in the tank for Jeb or "the establishment Repub of the day). He makes my skin crawl.

Comments

• Options
    vrabinecvrabinec Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

I'm more sick of Barack Hussein Obama, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Klinton, Valerie Jarrett, Hairy Reed, the head of Homeland Security, the head of the VA and a multitude of others ~ including those on the View.

[:D][:D]

Sure, but there's no need to ask if anyone is sick of THEM. Not on this site. The more appropriate question about THEM would if anyone's NOT sick of them.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not and will not watch or listen to that miserable POS.
  • Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    Rove was and probably still is on Fox News about every 15 minutes, they are fully aware of him being a pimp for the Bush family tight and cozy with the Republican establishment. I haven't watched Fox since the debates had enough of the inside the beltway twins Krauthammer and Wills, it being obvious Fox loves the establishment.

I have been watching Fox Business after 5PM EST. and hit Fox when Greta is on and a commercial on the Business. Great part no Rove. If he came on would switch channels.

Every time I see him it brings to mind a picture I once saw of a King having a feast for his Lords/Ladies and other status people, on the table was the main course with an apple in its snout