In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    Those UN blue helmets stand out great against iron sights![:)]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    but i have not heard a single police officer, sheriff, trooper, guardsman or military say they would fight the UN troops if they came to their neck of the woods
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get confused by all the things I need to worry about. Maybe a list with definitions like LEO 10 calls are in order

10-1 The Federal holding pens are for civil uprisings.
    10-2 The Feds are using fire to cover Jade Helm.
    10-3 The UN is banning your gun and coming to get ya.
    10-5 (10-4 can't be used good buddy) CHEMTRAILS!!!!!
    10-6 The Jews are coming, the Jews are coming.
    10-7 Fluoride in your water is to control your mind.
    10-8 The FBI is supporting ISIS through the sale of Girl Scout cookies.
    10-9 US troops are being trained to kill US civilians for traffic violations.

Feel free to add your own....[:)]
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Blacks are blaming white people for the things that Secular Jews in our government have been setting up. Funny how that works huh?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    but i have not heard a single police officer, sheriff, trooper, guardsman or military say they would fight the UN troops if they came to their neck of the woods

I've not heard a Single law enforcement officer say they would oppose the UN with force of arms on anyone's behalf either. Have you?
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

I've not heard a Single law enforcement officer say they would oppose the UN with force of arms on anyone's behalf either. Have you?

Yes as a matter of fact I have. Check out Grant County Oregon. They have declared themselves a UN-free zone.
    http://www.cfif.org/htdocs/freedomline/current/in_our_opinion/grant_county.htm
    Also, in conversations with friends of mine who are police officers, they have stated that they would actively resist any UN incursions into the area. So there!
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    another "hate the jews" ...thread...why can't it be hate the hate groups?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

Yes as a matter of fact I have. Check out Grant County Oregon. They have declared themselves a UN-free zone.
    http://www.cfif.org/htdocs/freedomline/current/in_our_opinion/grant_county.htm
    Also, in conversations with friends of mine who are police officers, they have stated that they would actively resist any UN incursions into the area. So there!

Yes there will be a few pockets of resistance. Talking to my local candidates for sheriff none would go as far as to stay they would stand in the way of the UN or the DHS. Only that they would not assist them.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A foreigner in a blue helmet coming to take my guns. HA HA HA it ain't happening without a fight! I may die but I guarantee you that I'll take more than one of them with me when I go.
    edited November -1
    I'll just give up and go quietly......[:(]
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

You can't do that, Pwillie! We were counting on using your new dory as a gunboat![:D]
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

You can't do that, Pwillie! We were counting on using your new dory as a gunboat![:D]

Yep. A couple of Twin 50s on that bad boy and we control the seas. [;)][:D]

I do find it kind of amazing that supposedly sentient adults don't understand why LE, sheriffs, troopers, military, etc. don't come out and publicly announce they will fight the UN, Zombies, Space Aliens, or Gingivitis.

These same geniuses are the ones who wouldn't want to announce whether they own guns, and don't see the mental dichotomy.
    edited November -1
    I was on a wood boat once that had a "MG42"mounted on the bow,to take out Moccasins during the spring floods...[:o)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040

Yep. A couple of Twin 50s on that bad boy and we control the seas. [;)][:D]

I do find it kind of amazing that supposedly sentient adults don't understand why LE, sheriffs, troopers, military, etc. don't come out and publicly announce they will fight the UN, Zombies, Space Aliens, or Gingivitis.

These same geniuses are the ones who wouldn't want to announce whether they own guns, and don't see the mental dichotomy.

As public officials we have a right to know and they a duty to state their position.