In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Obama Rejects Keystone XL Pipeline Again!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in Politics
Burning carbon will be a new sin tax soon and you thought quitting smoking was the only problem for Uncle Sam to convince you otherwise!

Big brother is going to be watching you too! Comply or you will be taxed into the poor house! Electricity rates is going to hit us hard soon if Hillary gets elected!

serf

http://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-administration-to-reject-keystone-xl-pipeline-citing-climate-concerns-1446825732

The president has said the U.S. should leader in the fight against climate change, and the Keystone rejection could make a pointed statement as his administration pursues international cooperation on the issue. The decision comes as the administration works to complete a global climate agreement in Paris next month.

Comments

• Options
    vrabinecvrabinec Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I'm the Canadians, I'm on the phone with Beijing. They're just wasting time, waiting for us to act at this point.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    china will build a pipeline and port and guarantee Canada billions a year while nero in dc fiddles
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya just can't fix stupid!!!!
  • Options
    Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didn't our Fearful Leader wait until Canada withdrew the application before he acted?[:(!]
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Global Warming (I reject their shifting to climate change) is the only thing BO will not lead from behind.

Kerry going to Paris. I seem to recall another trip he made to Paris......but that was a long time ago.

When was the last time a Democrat/Liberal did ANYTHING that would make energy more affordable or plentiful?

Why are they not pushing to replace coal plants with nuclear power? OOP's it's OK for Iran, but not the U.S.

The industrial revolution was fueled by the U.S. and it's abundant natural resources and affordable and plentiful energy. Without both it would not have happened. And the Liberals have fully attacked BOTH.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    oil sands is out of the money now. the value of oil sands reserves is under water.

Wait until the next administration.
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    DBAG[:o)] Why fight something that is going to happen anyway.[xx(]