In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

J. jhonson is on fox right now

eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
edited June 2016 in Politics
pos J. johnson is calling for common sense gun controll to stop men like the fla. killer from getting guns, he passed the background check and would have passed any of the background checks preposed by the democrates so far. it was the FBI that dropped the ball. its going to get tough on gun owners if we don,t get trump in office, hillery will gut the second admendment and make sure it goes away if she can appoint SCJ.s during here term or two. mr myopic.

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guns ain't the issue; rag head radicals and other nar-do-wells are.

But preaching to the choir is a waste of band width.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    i will not waste any more bandwith. mr myopic.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Guns ain't the issue; rag head radicals and other nar-do-wells are.

But preaching to the choir is a waste of band width.

All the same, I'd prefer to be "prepared" Wouldn't want to be caught with my pants down,, know what I mean ?
    lolol.gif
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is anybody else thinking the FBI might have dropped the ball intentionally to put pressure on for gun control. This is the third time someone has slipped by them.
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jerrywh818
    Is anybody else thinking the FBI might have dropped the ball intentionally to put pressure on for gun control. This is the third time someone has slipped by them.

Sure does seem strange that someone could be under investigation by them twice and nothing happens in spite of his own admissions. He keeps any clearances and licenses and nothing comes up on a NICS check.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    no wasting band width on the choir here. mr myopic.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Myself thinks that this could have been prevented without any changes in the law but then you can't fight the Illuminati and the take over that is coming.

When Hillary wins this Fall you will get the picture loud and clear in fact bell ringing loud and crystal clear.

serf