In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Biden might run for POTUS in 2016!

gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
edited March 2014 in Politics
Joe is being cute about his possible run in 2016. One can only hope that he does and Hillary doesn't. Says his top qualification is his closeness with world leaders! HA! According to the last Sec of Defense "Biden has been wrong on almost every foreign policy decision in the last 40 years!" Could we be so lucky to see him run????[:D]

Comments

• wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The fact the he was even elected to anything proves that the public is too stupid to realize how stupid they really are.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    god help us,we are doomed.according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t get it crowd.
  • steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Biden or Hillary who cares?, lose lose scenero.
  • AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cant think of any good he's done. We need new blood not these career politicians.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Amish
    Cant think of any good he's done. We need new blood not these career politicians.

Good idea and I agree. Who do you recommend??? That is usually when it breaks down.
  • Removed at users request.Removed at users request. Member Posts: 3,027
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    quote:Originally posted by Amish

Good idea and I agree. Who do you recommend??? That is usually when it breaks down.

Doesn't break down for you, does it? Anything with an R, voting/civic responsibility made easy. It's worked great to this point.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think Biden would be more effective on SNL than Bonzo![:o)]
  • booter_onebooter_one Member Posts: 2,345
    edited November -1
    Will not get my support. [:p]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    first he needs a new suit...could borrow one from Ronald McDonald
  • e3mrke3mrk Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh yeah good choice.
    523468_221139791339990_2065117813_n_zps0c916f4d.jpg
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Biden would be perfect! He wouldn't know if We The People took America back until someone read it to him!
    With our educational system that teaches WHAT to think instead of HOW to think he's a shoe in.
  • blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Joe is being cute about his possible run in 2016. One can only hope that he does and Hillary doesn't. Says his top qualification is his closeness with world leaders! HA! According to the last Sec of Defense "Biden has been wrong on almost every foreign policy decision in the last 40 years!" Could we be so lucky to see him run????[:D]

Biden or Hilary running in 2016 will help insure any group that has at least 35% poll approval a win, I would like to be involved if a viable 3rd party could come forward, however it looks to me that this country will continue the two party dictatorship and continue to decline, change's can only occur when the USA government reaches a complete failure such as Russia did when the USSR failed.
  • joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by blogdog37

Biden or Hilary running in 2016 will help insure any group that has at least 35% poll approval a win, I would like to be involved if a viable 3rd party could come forward, however it looks to me that this country will continue the two party dictatorship and continue to decline, change's can only occur when the USA government reaches a complete failure such as Russia did when the USSR failed.

Couldn't agree more. Me and a few people talk politics at work me being the youngest out of the other 3. I'm in my early 30's there in there late 50's & 60's. They want to vote for the same people and I ask them the same question every election year, why not vote third party or against who the Republicans throw out at you, there reply has been the same each year, we need to win and you are wasting your vote doing that. No chance in hell. Well you know what you have lost the last 2 elections to a guy who has been found lieing and a cheat, and not only that but the Republicans are towing the same line as the democrats, just slower....
  • blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joker5656
    quote:Originally posted by blogdog37

Couldn't agree more. Me and a few people talk politics at work me being the youngest out of the other 3. I'm in my early 30's there in there late 50's & 60's. They want to vote for the same people and I ask them the same question every election year, why not vote third party or against who the Republicans throw out at you, there reply has been the same each year, we need to win and you are wasting your vote doing that. No chance in hell. Well you know what you have lost the last 2 elections to a guy who has been found lieing and a cheat, and not only that but the Republicans are towing the same line as the democrats, just slower....

What is worse than these O.G's politics biased party politics is when they start talking about all of the medical procedures they have had.

My business is buying renting and sometimes selling real estate that I buy at the court house steps, I can not allow these O.G.'s to stagnate my mind by falling into nonsensical spider web they weave of lock step follow the leader political thinking.