In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

carpetbagger from va on tv again

eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
edited August 2015 in Politics
the assha# governor from va. was harping on background checks again and not one reporter ask him how that would have stopped this nutcase as he passed a background check when he bought the pistol? i hope the voters from va. see threw this POS and get rid of him. mr myopic.

Comments

• shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well the NOVA and tidewater crowd elected him the first time. Did you really think these libtards in the media would ask critical questions? Capitalizing on a tragedy. I heard the Glock and another pistol were purchased at Bryansteens, which is partly owned by a former local Police Chief. I bought my Glock 19C there many years ago. It s nice LGS, better than most in this area.

I may go to the funerals, unless Obama decides to attend, if so I will not attend.
  • laxcoachlaxcoach Member Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shilowar, Surely you don't think Ohole will attend, do you? After all the two killed were white!
    I hope that the news media doesn't mention Bryansteens. Can you imagine the negative reaction those good people will get?
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey this shooting proves that blacks have their nuts too.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by laxcoach
    Shilowar, Surely you don't think Ohole will attend, do you? After all the two killed were white!
    I hope that the news media doesn't mention Bryansteens. Can you imagine the negative reaction those good people will get?

Oh I don't know, he might simply because it is close to DC, he's campaigned in Roanoke, it is liberal journalists and they are using this for their Gun Control agenda. I guarantee McAuliffe will be there, and perhaps Hillary too.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nobody seems to ask if there is some program or indicators to flag a possible mental breakdown or really point to a dangerous individual ...
  • papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hear this guy can out drink anyone.