In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Abortion for fetal heads for brain harvesting

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in Politics
Doctor Josef Mengele The Infamous Nazi Butcher would be proud of The Slaughter of innocent Babies for experimenting for The Glory of Science here in The USA!

All Hail Adolf Hitler Obama with The Democrat party and The NWO!

serf

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/doctor-in-new-planned-parenthood-video-strives-for-intact-fetal-heads/article/2574992

The new Planned Parenthood video, the 11th in a series of secretly-taped interviews, shows a Texas doctor wishing to conduct an abortion that produces intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.

"I haven't been able to do that yet," said the doctor, Amna Dermish of Planned Parenthood Austin. "This will give me something to strive for."

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,486 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The left cites Sandyhook and 20 dead children to show how 'Assault Weapons' must be banned.

Those same people want to send our tax dollars to Planned Parenthood, an organization that killed 317,000 viable fetuses in 2014.

15,850 Sandyhooks under the euphemism of 'Women's Health' each and every year.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Too bad abortion is not retroactive I have a plethora candidates.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's really the first move by liberals to take Americans away from Judo-Christan values and instill Humanism sadistic ones instead.

It's a crime against humanity and innocence young ones that never had a chance to find the pursuit of happiness in this world.

The blood will be on the mothers and the politicians who practice this deadly sin against humans in life in general. It's absurd to think a human fetus is not alive in a woman's womb and should not be protected.

A twisted vision of woman's rights which is perverted in a monstrous evil that is sanctioned by a godless government.

serf
  • Options
    cbyerlycbyerly Member Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think serf should put in an application for baby brains. At least that would be a start.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cbyerly
    I think serf should put in an application for baby brains. At least that would be a start.

Don't worry my friend I am not alone. Here's a start for you wise guy!

serf

https://www.tedcruz.org/l/defund-planned-parenthood/

Congress should renew efforts to fully defund Planned Parenthood to ensure its morally bankrupt business receives not one penny of taxpayer money.

serf