In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

If the unthinkable happens

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
If Trump is the (R) nominee and IF he beats Hillary or Bernie I predict we are going to live in interesting times. The world is too dangerous of a place to have a megalomaniac running the Military when he can't understand the Constitutional limits on the POTUS.

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    speaking of the current bozo in charge
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...so you would trust Hillary? You think Rubio would know what to do?....all POTUS have advisors,and I think Trump would have the best!
  • discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    there isn't enough water bottles in DC if Pres.[:D] Rubio had a crisis
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have watched people on this forum * for years about being forced to vote for establishment candidates.

Did anyone here want McCain?

Any fervent Romney supporters?

That's what the party wanted and if you didn't take it then you were helping the dems.

For once...and maybe the only time we will ever see it, a candidate that the party can't stand has a shot at winning the nomination.

Trump has flaws....a bunch. Two things I know: He is very smart and he doesn't mind telling the establishment on both sides to go f themselves.

A vote for Trump is a vote to tear down the party machines who have been telling us who we had to vote for our entire lives.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    I have watched people on this forum * for years about being forced to vote for establishment candidates.

That's what the party wanted and if you didn't take it then you were helping the dems.

For once...and maybe the only time we will ever see it, a candidate that the party can't stand has a shot at winning the nomination.

Trump has flaws....a bunch. Two things I know: He is very smart and he doesn't mind telling the establishment on both sides to go f themselves.

A vote for Trump is a vote to tear down the party machines who have been telling us who we had to vote for our entire lives.
    "Here! "Here! ...British parliament...tell um Rack!
  • slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Personally I would love to see Trump and Bernie running against each other. Their own parties hate them both. It would be interesting to say the least. I would prefer Trump appointing the next Supreme Court Justices rather than any Democrat.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Lets see here, there is a feller, whats-his-name, oh, yea, a guy named Ted Cruz. The (R) party Elite hate his guts because he will not play their corrupt games and tells the public about it. The (D) party hates his guts because he calls-em-like-he-sees-em and will not play their corrupt games plus calls them out and proves them to be the trash they are. He even called the leader of the Senate, his own party, a liar, something never done before! Add to that his proven support of the 2nd, 4th and 10th Amendments and you have exactly what conservative God fearing Americans have been looking for since before Reagan.

TED CRUZ FOR POTUS!
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

Lets see here, there is a feller, whats-his-name, oh, yea, a guy named Ted Cruz. The (R) party Elite hate his guts because he will not play their corrupt games and tells the public about it. The (D) party hates his guts because he calls-em-like-he-sees-em and will not play their corrupt games plus calls them out and proves them to be the trash they are. He even called the leader of the Senate, his own party, a liar, something never done before! Add to that his proven support of the 2nd, 4th and 10th Amendments and you have exactly what conservative God fearing Americans have been looking for since before Reagan.

TED CRUZ FOR POTUS!

My main problem with Cruz is his very hawkish foreign policy stance.....a pointless war is the last thing this country needs. If he kept us out of that, I think I'd really like a Cruz presidency.

Let's get the main point out of the way though: Cruz isn't going to win....either the nomination or the general. If Rubio dropped out of the race tomorrow, Cruz wouldn't win. If Trump dropped out of the race tomorrow, Cruz wouldn't win.

If he made it general, he wouldn't win. The "Reagan Coalition" that Cruz would ideally reform isn't powerful enough anymore.
    edited November -1
    Absolutely Correctquote:Originally posted by Rack Ops

TED CRUZ FOR POTUS!

My main problem with Cruz is his very hawkish foreign policy stance.....a pointless war is the last thing this country needs. If he kept us out of that, I think I'd really like a Cruz presidency.

Let's get the main point out of the way though: Cruz isn't going to win....either the nomination or the general. If Rubio dropped out of the race tomorrow, Cruz wouldn't win. If Trump dropped out of the race tomorrow, Cruz wouldn't win.

If he made it general, he wouldn't win. The "Reagan Coalition" that Cruz would ideally reform isn't powerful enough anymore.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just sent Cruz more money......[^][^][^][^][^]
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just sent Cruz more money......[^][^][^][^][^]

Won't do any good. Stick a fork in him after Super Tuesday.
  • CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe it's exactly what America needs, not bad if we start dishing out some serious butt whooping for a change, and think of the new toys that will be deployed if conflicts escalate.
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Trump is the (R) nominee....

Gary Johnson (L)[^]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if trump is the R nominee the rino party will vote democrap to maintain their machines running despite America's Luddite response..
  • WSbulldoggerWSbulldogger Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    ...so you would trust Hillary? You think Rubio would know what to do?....all POTUS have advisors,and I think Trump would have the best!

You just hit the nail on the head; ANY one should be able to see the truth in your post! [8D]
  • WSbulldoggerWSbulldogger Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1

WELL SAID! [^]
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    If Trump is the (R) nominee....

Gary Johnson (L)[^]
    +1
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cruz don't show up to vote in the Senate and some want for POTUS.

LOL LOL LOL
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hobo9650
    Cruz don't show up to vote in the Senate and some want for POTUS.

LOL LOL LOL
    Neither did Rubio..... Trump has a clean record.lets give him the chance "To Make America Great Again"
  • ScottymacScottymac Member Posts: 472 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cruz has proposed a subtraction VAT tax that hides the true cost from Consumers.

The result of this regressive tax on the working class is to provide a wonderful tax break to the wealthiest Americans which will surely TRICKLE down due to the increased investment (Remember that from his idol Reagan)?

One of the failures of Cruz's not VAT VAT tax is that it will impact senors the most, the ones that he intends to prevent from receiving increases in SS measured not by the impact of the NOT VAT VAT tax he will impose.

When you eliminate the income tax the Senior citizens who already earned the money and paid taxes on it, will now pay the higher NOT VAT VAT tax on goods. Double wammy for Seniors.

Go ahead Vote for Cruz and have Grandma and Grandpa move in with you.