In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I can't help it, I like the guy!

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Politics

Comments

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][^][^][^]
  • Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    On Drudge saw the headline (Bombshell: Roger Stone reveals establishment using Mitt Romney as Plan B if Rubio fails!) The insiders plan on 75 million in negative ads against Trump plus 25 million to back up Rubio. The fur will fly like two cats tails tied together thrown over a clothes line, they have to know Trump will fire up or are the elite so damn stupid and scared at this point that common sense has completely evaporated.

Then if Rubio goes down Romney will save the day and run. If this is true and Romney runs they have to know he will never be elected. But if true leaves no doubt Rubio is the elites fair haired boy

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-insider-leaks-koch-bros-rubio-plan-to-stop-trump/
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's got my vote
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    as you know he has mine!
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is probably no phonier than any other Democrat politician. We have survived worse and hopefully are surviving much worse. I think the boy has a serious personality disorder or perhaps a mental disease.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been supporting him from the start. I thought he would make the GOP politicians run for the exits or try to wipe him out. Ii's gonna get a lot worse because he now has the D and R bunch after him.

Super Tuesday could drop Rubio far down the list with voters. Expecially, when he does not do well in his home State.

For those who remember. George Wallace was leading in all States that had voted before he got SHOT. His statements at that time were "I'm leading all of them and they are counting the votes". He was laughing at those who said he didn't have a chance.

Actually, he didn't, he got shot and NO ONE questioned if others were involved). ummmm
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    any one candidate with the money and moxie to take on the entrenched dynasties of our failed political system on his own has my support
    edited November -1
    ....back in the '60's there was a young boxer named Cassius Clay! he was boisterous, and a loud mouth like Trump!....my dad said he would have his brains beat out by Sonny Liston....at my young age I sensed his mental ability to overcome the naysayers....Trump has set the politics of America on a new course!Win or lose the new age has begun!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    any one candidate with the money and moxie to take on the entrenched dynasties of our failed political system on his own has my support
    Why not?....Try something new! The Sons of Liberty did...[:o)]
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    Trump is probably no phonier than any other Democrat politician. We have survived worse and hopefully are surviving much worse. I think the boy has a serious personality disorder or perhaps a mental disease.

Agreed, James.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele