In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

screen door on the border???

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in Politics
if trump allows any of this latest caravan (of organized invaders) into AMERICA he loses ALL credibility in my book....they were provided all means to get from south messico ^^^^^^ to north messico....from wherever...as a middle class taxpayer i am SICK of being taxed to pay FREE welfare to any who deliberately cross our border by any means..NOT ONE of those would give me a dollar if i later needed it....it should not be our govt policy to subsidize every failed country's mass of dissatisfied citizens

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i saw a news video today of them all piled on our border....fat people,clean clothes and hats, NO physical distress showing other than the irritation of NOT being given immediate everything they wanted..this is an invasion forcing political correctness to answer all their wants at our expense ...
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Demoncrap endorsed invasion of the USA for future demonrat gooberment * feeders. SSDD with the muzrats

Destroy the democraps by ANY legal means.
    edited November -1
    i sent another KEEP EM OUT to the white house email ....???
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is too little too late. President Trump is about to be forced vacated by Congress and Then receive a pardon/clemency.

The Democrats will take over in 2021 or they will declare martial law with civil rest running rampant as hyperinflation steals what is left.

serf
    edited November -1
    in a few years that number will turn into 750