In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

testing, testing

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
[:)][:0][^][8][}:)][}:)]

"..filling a need and helping people-thats self determination and free enterprise backing itself up all the way-thats why we are in Europe stopping Hitler."
-Edgar Derby

Comments

• salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    [8D][;)][:(][xx(][V][?][?][:X][:)]!

"It is important, that the habits of thinking in a free country should inspire caution in those entrusted with its administration, to confine themselves within their constitutional spheres, avoiding in the exercise of the powers of one department to encroach upon another. The spirit of encroachment tends to consolidate the powers of all the departments into one, and thus to create, whatever the form of government, a real despotism.."
    -George Washington
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So this is where the testing forum is. I was looking for it, but I thought it was the Bow Hunting & Archery.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [?][V][^][:X][|)][xx(][:(!][:0][8)][:(][8][B)][:o)][;)][}:)][:p][:I][8D][:D][:)][?]

thats all i have to contribute to this debate. i defy you to argue an opposing position!!!best regards, mike.

What other dungeon is so dark as ones own heart, what jailer so inexorable as ones own mind.
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    test test test
    test test test

Regards,

FREE IRAQ
    bigun2.gif2gunsfiring_v1.gif
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mrmike08075, here is your opposing position argument.
    [?][:)][:D][8D][:I][:p][}:)][;)][:o)][B)][8][:(][8)][:0][:(!][xx(][|)][:X][^][V][?]

The gene pool needs chlorine.