In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

So on Monday does my "post ban" become a "pre ban"

gissimogissimo Member Posts: 47 ✭✭
and its time for folding stocks, and most henious of all, SLOTS on my muzzle break?

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There will be no difference. No longer will there be either.

And I suggest everyone out there retrofit their guns quickly, with as many previously banned features as possible, and try to add a few that they never thought of.. stuff like foregrips, flashlights, red dot scopes, ACOGs (night vision if you can swing it) C-Beta Mags, lasers, hell, use your imagination.

I'd stay away from bipods, though, unless they can be quickly pulled off.

And lots of frickin magazines.

I have a use for your 10 round Glock .40SW mags. Buy a 9mm Glock, the old Glock 22 mags can hold 15 9mm rounds in them and they do insert into Glock 9mm handguns.

I hope none of you loaded up on neutered mags. You probably won't be able to give those suckers away. The most you may be able to do is dissect them and use them for spare parts (or possibly, construct a new one with a new body, and take the old ones out to the range.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    edited November -1
    One more thing, gissimo. Muzzle brakes were always legal on a semi auto with detachable magazine. They were not considered banned features.

Consider getting your rifle a threaded barrel, that way you can have whatever attachment you want on your rifle.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some companies are labeling their rifles as Post...Post Ban. Look on GB and see for yourself.

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM
    edited November -1
    That rules. They ought to list them as "cosmetically incorrect".

Death to Tyrants!!!

• jimkanejimkane Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    now does the lifting of the AWB (quite a misnomer in my book anyway) mean I can retrofit all of my firearms or just my American made ones? I really want a folding stock for my AK but I thought I saw somewhere that it only applied to US made weapons.

medal.gif27Nov2003 Samarra, Iraq
    edited November -1
    The rifles you have that are American parts, absolutely.

The imported ones, that's a bit of a touchy deal, but if you buy American "compliance parts" they don't count against you.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• jimkanejimkane Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So a collapsable AK stock made in the US is ok?

medal.gif27Nov2003 Samarra, Iraq
    edited November -1
    It would count as a US compliance part. Go for it. Just make sure it is NOT part of a parts kit. Many times those are imported parts for repairs to grandfathered guns, and would not count toward compliance parts. It's a technicality, for sure.

I am not sure how many compliance/non-compliance parts are needed. Perhaps Mark Christian could tell you, because this doesn't relate to me. The only Commie gun I have is a very grandfathered one.

Death to Tyrants!!!