In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

what's your opion about the weapons ban?

westlund_125westlund_125 Member Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
Im asking what is your opion about the weapons ban expiering? How does it affect you

"A good scope can end a bad situation"

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Dang it! When did that ban expire? Why didn't somebody tell me?

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    Broomie2Broomie2 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never affected New Jersey. Still can't own anything once covered in the Billy Boy Ban.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What weapons ban?
    There was a "cosmetic" accessory ban, that expired not too long ago.
    But every weapons ban, that I know of, is still in effect.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Simple... all weapon bans should apply only to government agencies and politicians. The reverse is true, though.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    "Followers of Christ, be armed."
  • Options
    CORRENCORREN Member Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    didn't effect me personaly at all. but i hate chrome studded leather clad wanna be bikers on 40,000 dollar wanna be choppers can we ban them?[}:)]
  • Options
    codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    I live in MA, which has an identical state law. The good thing about it is that the state law specifically cites the AWB-which is gone.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun.
  • Options
    Shadow83Shadow83 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CORREN
    didn't effect me personaly at all. but i hate chrome studded leather clad wanna be bikers on 40,000 dollar wanna be choppers can we ban them?[}:)] THIS I will back 100%!!! Where's the first rally!?!?[8D]

As for the weapons band expiring. I just purchased a BUNCH of different high-cap magazines, drums and other previously banned items which are stored safely away for when the ban returns.[;)]

Shadow83
    I have great love for humanity, it's the people I can't stand.